February 07, 2013

The Blogger talked about Fans...

I call a "real fan!" who goes and despite the  goings on?? has a great time and I mean even in losing!!!!

No I use the term fan as a joke,when all they seem to do is complain??? complain and complain about nearly every call???? how can a ref/ump call everything??? you want to sit and Im talking any sporting event ??? for hours  on end?? a regular football game lasts how long??? 4 hours tops.

we had a nice couple who sat above us at Oregon football games, thank god they cant afford tickets anymore, but they complained about every call??? of course that be on Oregon..NO couldnt have been on the visitors???? Oregon cant and wont make a mistake???ask them???? watch the Oregon fan?? my freind who complains like mad  at a  baseball/or Oregon basketball game..about a NO call ??? On the other team>??? no way would OREGON??? make a boo boo.

and then we have the as I call them the in house folks only there to make trouble and what do they do????? DRINK?? and DRINK

and did I say DRINK....at a baseball game after???? how many ????? and Im not talking soft drinks....after how many??? they get so???? drunk doesn't matter??? if the pitch is about 6ft outside??? they yell it was a strike???? 

Yea what a wonderfull place to take the family???I recall at several single A baseball games here in eugene,oregon??? after a fight brakes out?? in the stands where is security???? im not joking....and then of course after the fight goes out side then???? security shows up..thank god no one was hurt...

and as I said , I dont call these fans, I call them there for one reason??? TO GET LOOPEd or drunk, whatever you call it????

The University Of Oregon gets upset with drunks BUT??? they sell beer outside the stadium???? why?? MONEY!!!! then why get Peed off??? Oregon????

do they get it??? NO why?? MONEY!!!!! they make money off of beer sales !!!

aww fans...whatever your definition??? of a fan????

1 Comment:
  • comment below viewing threshold

show comment

Signs your MLB fantasy season is already doomed

Redrafting the first round of the 2013 NFL Draft

The greatest moments from non-playoff NBA teams

Five-round NFL mock draft

Gallery: Instagrams of the week

10 jaw-dropping stats from the NBA season

The longest homers of the week

Ranking the best NFL free agents still available

Updated NBA Draft early entries list

Honest NBA playoffs slogans

Gallery: The best of Barbie Blank

Breakout candidates for the NHL playoffs

Draft needs for all 32 NFL teams

Seven kids on every youth sports team

Behind the scenes with Paulina Gretzky

BARKER BEAUTIES
WANT MORE?
FOLLOW YARDBARKER:
Youtube_32 Twitter_32 Facebook_32 Rss_32 Email_32
Today's Best Stuff
For Bloggers

Join the Yardbarker Network for more promotion, traffic, and money.

Company Info
Help
What is Yardbarker?

Yardbarker is the largest network of sports blogs and pro athlete blogs on the web. This site is the hub of the Yardbarker Network, where our editors and algorithms curate the best sports content from our network and beyond.