December 14, 2012

The cult of personality. The arrogance, lack of dicipline, lack of loyalty the new Eagles.

This is the personality that Reid & Lurie have cultivated.  A weak minded self cntered, backstabbing program.    And then there is the mortal man claiming we should keep the monster thats tearing everything to shreds?   Hes brilliant.  The only way to put the breaks on this thing is to clean house and reset the Eagles under a whole new formula.  Somebody elses.  Because there is nothing to build on right now.  No QB, and nobody wants to play 60 minutes.  When the hitting gets started the Eagles start walking away.  I still believe the team will be sold because Lurie has done absolutely nothing to stop this decline.  Fatman should be gone already.  This is pure garbage.  Couldnt even watch past the half it was so boring and poorly played.   Its really over.  We will take up a spot in the basement for a long long time.  There is no short term fix.  And as far as the 65,000 waiting list fans they have any seat in that stinc hole to choose from.  Did you see how empty that toilet bowl was?

12 Comments:
  • I honestly thought this year was our year. I also thought 2011 was our year. I've thought that about every year in the past decade. I think it's time to stop believing. It was a wild ride, but now it is over.
  • [not displayed: comment from locked account]
  • I agree with you there. it needs to look solid not great and right now its in shambles. But this is a team going nowhere with too many question marks. Like you said, I cant tell anything from the play. Right now none of them look like keepers. Its a culture thats going to be very difficult to unravel. All of it is a image of Jeff Lurie and the culture he created. Its sad state of affairs.
  • comment below viewing threshold

show comment

• Maybe the eagles should just change their names to the Chicken Hawks. I'll be interested in seeing if their owner has a pair, if he doesn't fire Andy 'The Donut Terminator' Reid, then he is a phony and he is is just stringing his fan base along.

show comment

• I hear that Romo, damn your Boys got it done yesterday, getting crowded in the East now. But I have to give Atlanta credit for shutting the critics up for good. What really sucks is that we don't control our own destiny anymore. And as far a fartsmella, what can you expect from a loser. My guys got hammered yesterday but I still watched every single play, Be cool.

show comment

• I said earlier in the year that the East would come down to Dallas and New York, just didn't figure on Washington crashing the party the way they have. My guys can assure themselves a wild card with a 10-6 record but no longer control our own destiny for the division. Even though the Ravens have struggled recently, it won't be an easy win going into Baltimore this weekend. And as poorly as the eagles have played this season they always find a way to play us tough. I'm still sick over the first game against them when Kevin Killdrive called a pass inside the 5 yard line to a rookie wide receiver instead of just kicking the game winning FG. We would still lead the divison if not for that bad call. But no use crying over it now, the Giants need to man up the next two weeks or start setting tee times for golf. It's still better being in the hunt though, instead of knowing your season was over weeks ago.
  • Not good to hear Reid's son had roids at training camp. Eagles and the Reid faction are once again in damage control.
  • The bigger question is who was he giving them too?. Andy Reid is a failure and who cares at this point anyway.
  • Well Mike Vick was his best bud and Vick did kind of stink this year so....
Eagles News
Delivered to your inbox
You'll also receive Yardbarker's daily Top 10, featuring the best sports stories from around the web. Customize your newsletter to get articles on your favorite sports and teams. And the best part? It's free!

Best and worst of Monday Night Raw

10 players who will make their first Pro Bowl in 2014

Gallery: The best of July

Most pathetic NFL teams of modern era

NFL players already out for the season

Worst players to get HoF votes since 2004

Gallery: The best of Anastasia Ashley

College football's celebrity fans

Career moment of each HoF inductee

One question for every NFL team heading into camp

10 best play calls from the 2013 college football season

Most controversial NFL suspensions

BARKER BEAUTIES
Today's Best Stuff
For Bloggers

Join the Yardbarker Network for more promotion, traffic, and money.

Company Info
Help
What is Yardbarker?

Yardbarker is the largest network of sports blogs and pro athlete blogs on the web. This site is the hub of the Yardbarker Network, where our editors and algorithms curate the best sports content from our network and beyond.