July 09, 2013

The Eagles Should Fleece The Raiders.

If Mike Vick fails to win the starting quarterback job, before the Eagles decide to give Mike Vick the boot they should give the Raiders a call. We all know how pathetically bad their quarterback situation is after all Matt Barkley today would be the best one on their roster. We also know they have no receivers and their best player breaks down more than a pinto so they are desperate. We know they love old players and we know they love speed so I say we trade Vick too them for their first round pick next season. It's clear Vick would fit the silver and black mold of bad boy idiot. They can't get enough of those guys. For as long as Vick is healthy he could at the very least make that offense of no-named players semi-exciting. We also know their front office is willing to try just about anything. Giving up a first Carson Palmer, and picks for a guy who couldn't beat out a rookie. This team is ripe for the taking! I say we go get their first round pick for Mike Vick. Then the Eagles will guarantee themselves a top 5 pick in the draft.

4 Comments:
  • LOL. I know this is just a joke directed at your buddy but this is probably as likely to happen as the Eagles getting a 3rd for Harbor from the Patriots.
  • LOL seriously on a scale of 1-10 I would say us getting a third for Harbor is like a 1 at best but I would give my deal at least a 4.
  • I read someone (Tommy Lawlor, I think) telling readers that were wondering if the Eagles could get something for one of their backup TEs from the Pats that the Pats have their own backups...why would they give up a good pick for some other teams? Just an Eagle fan somehow thinking that the Eagles backups are more valuable than the rest of the league's. Thinking with his heart and not his brain.
  • The thing is I feel like he thought it through. We all gave him valid reasons why his idea was stupid. He stuck to his stupidity regardless, and when he couldn't convince us he went into how proud he was of us garbage. Who does he think he is our dad? Most of us on this site are older than he is. Sometimes you have to be a man and admit when you are wrong. That boy lacks in that area.
Eagles News
Delivered to your inbox
You'll also receive Yardbarker's daily Top 10, featuring the best sports stories from around the web. Customize your newsletter to get articles on your favorite sports and teams. And the best part? It's free!

RG3 to only miss four to five weeks?

Peyton chews out Julius Thomas

Barkley defends Adrian Peterson

United States takes home gold at FIBA World Cup

Did Jets OC blow game with timeout?

Mo Wilkerson ejected during brawl

RG3 out for the rest of the year?

Hannah Storm gives emotional Rice take

Texas botches coin toss in loss

Peterson booked, released on bond

Gallery: Instagrams of the week

Melo: Nobody wants to go to Atlanta

Today's Best Stuff
For Bloggers

Join the Yardbarker Network for more promotion, traffic, and money.

Company Info
Help
What is Yardbarker?

Yardbarker is the largest network of sports blogs and pro athlete blogs on the web. This site is the hub of the Yardbarker Network, where our editors and algorithms curate the best sports content from our network and beyond.