November 25, 2013

The Giants Were All Talk.

Why do players feel the need to try and win a game with their mouths? All of the Midgets big talk did nothing but motivate their opponents to beat them. Watching the Midgets and all I saw was a team that blew opportunity after opportunity, make stupid penalties, and a QB who seems more lucky than good. Where was the Midges supposedly great pass rush on the final drive that let Blomo march down the field on them like they were at practice? Where was their pride to backup all of their talk?

16 Comments:
  • JPP said there would be blood. Funny. I never heard his name called once yesterday.
  • One of the Midgets D-backs guaranteed a win. Why do players put themselves in such a position? They talked, but Romo had the last laugh.
  • I can't deny Romo this one. That was a clutch drive.
  • It sucked to see, but I have to give credit where it's due. Romo did his thing.
  • Tough day for Midgetsrepeat. First his new man crush Andy Reid takes one on the chin, and then his repeat offenders go down by not living up to all of their trash talk. Midgetsrepeat once again running for the hills and staying away from sharp objects. If you're going to trash talk when things are good, don't go running when they blow up in your face. Lo-ser.
  • Cruz is whining like a little baby-back b**ch. Talking about how Scandrick was holding on every play. Normally I hate Dallas more than the Giants but they've definitely moved up my $#!T list lately. I always hated that douchy salsa dance too. I was so glad to see DJax mock him in the first game.
  • For me the Midgets have passed the Cryboys a long time ago. I hate the fake Dallas fanbase more than I do the team right now. I hate the Midgets, and their big mouths. I almost feel sorry for the Cryboys, because I know they are stuck with Jerry for another 15 years at least.
  • I actually agree with easyeagle on this one...I've never been a fan of giving teams bulletin board material. Players should just go out and play, Period!! I commented on this on some Giants threads before the game. As far as the lame 'man crush' thing about Reid, I gave credit where credit is due, I'm not all of a sudden a Chiefs fan. But I see you still talk to yourself easy, that's hilarious man.
  • Midgetsrepeat you lie to yourself son and you're completely full of B.S. You se there are a lot of first year coaches doing well. There are a lot of teams doing well, but you pick the Chiefs to talk about on the Eagles site? Clearly you thought you could use the Chiefs to dig at Eagles fans, but you fell short, because most of us don't give a crap about what the Chiefs do, and one of the so called Eagles fans here is a Chiefs fan too. On top of that you're favorite team is a shell of itself full of loudmouth fools. You're team looks like the Dream Team right now. All talk and no real action. It's a shame you couldn't man up and admit the truth, but I'm not surprised, because you're a slug midgets fan.
  • Exactly why he keeps giving props to Reid and the Chiefs. The funny thing is that I know at least a couple of the rival fans used to bury Reid when he was coaching here...Now that he's having success in another city he sees an opportunity to try and rip on Eagle fans. Just shows us what he truly is.
  • I have no respect for the guy now, but I would have grown a little for him if he just manned up and admitted the truth. Trying to explain his actions with that weak stuff was just sad.
  • Three straight losses for KC coming right up. After what happened last week, the Broncos are gonna be pissed.
  • With KC losing both of the best pass rushers it could end up being a blowout.
  • That was one of your best 'Talking to Yourself Sessions' in awhile. You are truly hilarious.
  • Sorry Midgetsrepeat I didn't write all of this. It's just a fact at least two other people here know that you're full of ---- too.
Eagles News
Delivered to your inbox
You'll also receive Yardbarker's daily Top 10, featuring the best sports stories from around the web. Customize your newsletter to get articles on your favorite sports and teams. And the best part? It's free!

Four Phillies no-hit the Braves

CFL team has reached out to Sam

Switch pitcher could see action in MLB

Power ranking every NFL stadium

Astros fire manager Bo Porter

Who is up next for Ronda Rousey?

Gronk: 'I'm ready to go' for Week 1

Verlander, Upton nude photos hacked

Blue Jays give Jeter unique farewell gift

Photos: D-Wade and Gabby tie the knot

Jimmy Johnson: Jerry Jones comes across like an A-hole

Students trampled running on field

Today's Best Stuff
For Bloggers

Join the Yardbarker Network for more promotion, traffic, and money.

Company Info
Help
What is Yardbarker?

Yardbarker is the largest network of sports blogs and pro athlete blogs on the web. This site is the hub of the Yardbarker Network, where our editors and algorithms curate the best sports content from our network and beyond.