November 16, 2013

the term fans are fickle

I think most "not all" but most are spoiled rotten winning fans, here in Eugene, Oregon a lot of fans are still whining over loss the to Stanford last Thursday night, and I don't see much credit givin to Stanford .

In Philadelphia some  wont give Chip Kelly credit for being tied with Dallas and first place?

Today I bet if you went to the Oregon/Utah game a small % will be whining "if we had beat Stanford" My opinion shut up its just a game.

I'd wager if  Kelly somehow won the super bowl most wouldn't be satisfied , should have won by a bigger score, ad to that if the ducks won the NCAA crown not good enough?

I think we as fans should take a long hard look at us. 

spoiled rotten.

4 Comments:
  • The Cowboys are tied for first place too KS and I'm sick to my stomach over a 5-5 record. Our division is a disgrace. If we were in the NFC North we would be in fourth place and if we were in the NFC South we would be in third place. I see Brinkster posting on threads how great the Eagles are because they are tied for first. What a joke.
  • can we have more whine with our cheese?
    We are not satisfied with anything....God I remember when we went to watch Oregon football when the ducks sucked more than eggs...Im sorry a lot of teams might kill for a 5-5 record in the pros....boy do we love to whine as in Oregon before todays game with Utah and an 8-1 record and I heard people whine?
    can we get back to days of yesteryear and enjoy sports with out a dirty diaper?
  • I hear ya bro.
  • This is the happiest I've been in a while as a fan, and it's not just cause we have won a few games. For the last two years prior the Eagles roster had unlikeable players and a coach that's unit on the team. He needed a change as much as the Eagles did. This season I see a direction, and the possible maturity of Nick Foles into a franchise QB. Don't get me wrong. I don't enjoy watching my team lose games, but I appreciate how there have been more games with effort this season.

Signs your MLB fantasy season is already doomed

Redrafting the first round of the 2013 NFL Draft

The greatest moments from non-playoff NBA teams

Five-round NFL mock draft

Gallery: Instagrams of the week

10 jaw-dropping stats from the NBA season

The longest homers of the week

Ranking the best NFL free agents still available

Updated NBA Draft early entries list

Honest NBA playoffs slogans

Gallery: The best of Barbie Blank

Breakout candidates for the NHL playoffs

Draft needs for all 32 NFL teams

Seven kids on every youth sports team

Behind the scenes with Paulina Gretzky

BARKER BEAUTIES
WANT MORE?
FOLLOW YARDBARKER:
Youtube_32 Twitter_32 Facebook_32 Rss_32 Email_32
Today's Best Stuff
For Bloggers

Join the Yardbarker Network for more promotion, traffic, and money.

Company Info
Help
What is Yardbarker?

Yardbarker is the largest network of sports blogs and pro athlete blogs on the web. This site is the hub of the Yardbarker Network, where our editors and algorithms curate the best sports content from our network and beyond.