January 27, 2013

The Wacky World of conversations...

I just love watching people or hearing folks talk Or Try ??? to conversate?? if there is  such a word??? Im telling ya....yes in any sports venue you will have your favorite teams, and players?? this has been going for how many years???? take the NFL some like teams that have never ever been to the super bowl ?? while others seem to jump on every bandwagon that runs though town???  I know some who are on constant watch??? it seems?

hey im a University Of Oregon sports fan I should know???  I do recall the days when one could buy a football ticket before a  football game?? now with standing room only???  I can recall the days when Autzen Stadium was nearly empty why??? I guess we sucked as a football team?? BUT ??we still went..that is a fan. Not the spoiled brat winners I see in todays definition of fans! 

Now lets look at the waky conversation  I know two people one who we can talk about  anything h except the old standbys??? never talk politics or religion??? and we  try never to go there.... the other guy is funny .. he would rather ??? go to the public library to get on a computer and wont go out and buya home based PC...but he subcribes to cable TV??? fror me?? I have a home based PC and  I wont subscribe to cable TV why??? Gee I wonder why???I dont watch much TV....now heres where we could sit for hours and hours and did I say hours???? wrestling the hours away...in a conversation?? why not just to agree to disagree???? heres the answer to this WWE conversation is we let it go that far??? he doesnt want a computer choosing to use the public building for his PC?? I on the other hand choose not to buy cable TV so???? big deal.

But some?? want names love to or seem to love to sit and wrestle and waste all day ???? trying to WIN in a conversation???? hey a new olympic sport????

8 Comments:
  • Yeah, I know where this came from the little baby Huey wah wah wah on the Spangnuolo thread. Think EZ scored more points with less words. The semi pro came out and tried to pistol whip him but looked pretty lame. Thats what you get when a Raider fan sticks his chest out. A LA style blabber mouth.
  • Here go this d*** ridin' f***** Hollywood running his mouth again. He's pissed off because I banned him from commenting on my content a year ago, because he never has anything real to say.

He needs to get EZ's d*** out his mouth, and focus on getting his medication straightened out so he can stop being called a nutcase on every other post and/or reply he writes.

You'd think after years of being verbally abused by EVERYBODY on this site, he'd develop a sense of dignity and bounce, but nope. I guess that's what happens when you're clinically insane.

Tin-foil hat wearing, shut-in, knob-gobbler is what he is.
  • What happened to the man of peace. Your wife find some real manhood for a change. Look at you a bum just like the Raiders. Your a semi pro washout, a scrub, the rasputin of the football world, living in the past, suckin the Raider nutz. Your a goofball.
  • aww.... dont you just love sports...
  • Considering you are making a big deal of this, you seem to want to fan the flames rather than put them out. I can be civil with those who are civil, but I can't be civil with fake hypocrites that perpetrate as if they are holier than thou, when in reality they are lower than pond scum. They can't debate sports, so then they go to taking personal shots while acting as if they are above all that. Don't get dirty with others only to cry to the moderators later when people give you back what you gave them. Hypocrites always want to act like they are innocent.
  • You know what he went into his ghetto ramble and you shoved it back in his face. If you dont think or agree like Flip in his world you arent welcome. It looks like Flip isnt the next Ghandi.
  • cue the song from the blackeyed peas>>>>lets get it started..and your damn right it will....

Ranking the best NFL free agents still available

Updated NBA Draft early entries list

Honest NBA playoffs slogans

Gallery: The best of Barbie Blank

Breakout candidates for the NHL playoffs

Draft needs for all 32 NFL teams

Seven kids on every youth sports team

Behind the scenes with Paulina Gretzky

100 best players of the MLB expansion era

Best and worst of Monday Night Raw

Five-round NFL mock draft

Most sacred places in NFL history

10 greatest sports Bubbas of all-time

Hockey fights of the week

Reasons to stop playing recreational sports immediately

BARKER BEAUTIES
WANT MORE?
FOLLOW YARDBARKER:
Youtube_32 Twitter_32 Facebook_32 Rss_32 Email_32
Today's Best Stuff
For Bloggers

Join the Yardbarker Network for more promotion, traffic, and money.

Company Info
Help
What is Yardbarker?

Yardbarker is the largest network of sports blogs and pro athlete blogs on the web. This site is the hub of the Yardbarker Network, where our editors and algorithms curate the best sports content from our network and beyond.