July 02, 2013

THE WRATH OF ANNE FRANK.

NFL.com reporter Gregg Rosenthal became the first casualty of the war today when Anne Frank (a.k.a. EZ) tried to use Rosenthal as a weapon. Fortunately the Rosenthal weapon was redirected and detonated in face of mizz Frank who was reported to be "on vacation". (Note the "air quotation marks".)

I told EZ he wasn't safe and suddenly he has an emergency "vacation" to take?

Does anyone else recall this note left by EZ?:

"Dear YB, I can't go on like this. I'm a woman trapped in a man's-"

Wait. Wrong note. I got his and Greentildeath's stuff mixed up...Here we go:

"This will be the last time I write for a while. I'm going on vacation for a while. You guys keep up the site while I'm gone. I'll catch you all in a week or so."

Here's the link: 

http://www.yardbarker.com/forum/3/57/discussion/going_on_vacation/13945672

That was written just ONE DAY AGO!

Then TODAY he comes at ME with a post based on an article based on a blurb written by the aforementioned Gregg Rosenthal regarding just DAY ONE of Raider mini-camp. Here's the link: 

http://www.yardbarker.com/forum/3/57/discussion/this_is_soooooo_funny_i_had_to_share_it/13953508

EZ isn't on vacation, he's in hiding. He's in my attic, hoping I don't hear him. What's he doing up there, you ask? He's training. Anne Frank "done runned off" to my attic to get his mental Stallone on! Doing mental chin-ups to be able to hang with me once things pick up.

Good move. His debating has always been weak and poorly focused. Better to spend sometime boning up so maybe he can make a decent point or two and maybe even teach me something. 

I thought he'd be away longer but Anne Frank came out of hiding too fast today and got the Clubber Lang treatment. Now he's up there in my attic without a Mickey, trying to get his "swoll on" without making any noise. 

Eventually this season as the light fades and his eyes start to close, Anne Frank will hear me shout those five little words, too late now to listen to: You shoulda NEVER came back!

Eagles News
Delivered to your inbox
You'll also receive Yardbarker's daily Top 10, featuring the best sports stories from around the web. Customize your newsletter to get articles on your favorite sports and teams. And the best part? It's free!

Most pathetic NFL teams of modern era

NFL players already out for the season

Worst players to get HoF votes since 2004

Gallery: The best of Anastasia Ashley

College football's celebrity fans

Career moment of each HoF inductee

One question for every NFL team heading into camp

10 best play calls from the 2013 college football season

Most controversial NFL suspensions

Best, worst in-season trades for each team

Gallery: Instagrams of the week

Most underpaid players in the NFL

BARKER BEAUTIES
Today's Best Stuff
For Bloggers

Join the Yardbarker Network for more promotion, traffic, and money.

Company Info
Help
What is Yardbarker?

Yardbarker is the largest network of sports blogs and pro athlete blogs on the web. This site is the hub of the Yardbarker Network, where our editors and algorithms curate the best sports content from our network and beyond.