November 11, 2013

this gets ignored I bet I bet i bet

hey some are wrong "Want names?" on how Charles chip Kelly would do in his first year the NFL?

Now tied with Dallas with 5-5 records  in the eastern division , hell I didn't think he would do this well and I admit it, while those same names  would blow smoke up our ???? to not look stupid when they know they are wrong!

And How about That coach who couldn't but interesting enough is still unbeaten his name Andy Reid  ignore ignore IGNORE ah 

11 Comments:
  • They have done better than expected but their is still time for the eagles to crash and burn. As far as Reid, I have been lauding his accomplishments all season and have written a number of threads praising what he's doing in KC. But good luck finding a phony beagles fan to give the man any credit.
  • Reid has alot of solid veterans on his team and a hand picked high priced free agent QB. Chip inherited a mess and not a very talented squad. I think he has held the team together. I think Chip has done a credible job. I think he is smart and will turn what can only be called a ship wreck around.
  • Didn't think you were around anymore KS. Good to see you're writing again.
  • I was blogging on a site and that site has had trouble at least on my computer, and I am not getting help from them to fix the problem so today I canceled the account and it is frozen for 30 days after 30 days I might try again....
    and thank you Easy for the encouragement I need this , I think as I said in another comment I have gotton better by practice and the E word to be a better blogger, will I ever be a pro writer, I don't think so...
  • Chip Kelly came to a team that was loaded with talent. Macklin, Jackson,McCoy. These are superstars. I honestly believe he should be doing better. Andy inherited a team that had no direction and turned them into one of the best teams in the NFL. There is no comparison to what Andy Reid and Pringles Kelly have done. If you look at the schedule the Eagles have had too, Eagle fans should be calling for Fritos head.
  • a lot different coaching college kids then adult overpaid cry crys, Kelly in only 4 seasons had a record of 46-7 at Oregon Now he is currently tied with Dallas for the league lead?
    this is what I do not understand about sports....
  • Looks like Fritos has his team back at the top. Meanwhile Judd Garrett's brother has been stuck at .500 his entire coaching career yet no so called Cryboys fan even bothers to care.
  • It comes down to Super Bowls KS and if anyone knows Super Bowls it's a die hard Cowboy fan. As I said the Turds would be in fourth and third in the other NFC division races. I'm just not impressed with Doritos.
  • Well so far the bag-o-chips has been far more impressive than Jerry's current puppet.
  • They may have the same record KS but because we beat the Turds we would get the nod if we end up tied. The Eagles haven't beat a team over .500 all year so in my opinion they end up where they always end up. That's on the couch eating pringles and watching the playoffs.
  • I'll take Pringles and his roster that lacks talent over the puppet with a roster loaded with talent that just so happens to have the same record. Clearly Pringles is doing more with less. Pringles loses his starting QB and goes on a winning streak. If the Puppet lost Blomo their season would be over.
Eagles News
Delivered to your inbox
You'll also receive Yardbarker's daily Top 10, featuring the best sports stories from around the web. Customize your newsletter to get articles on your favorite sports and teams. And the best part? It's free!

NBA free agency and trade tracker

NFL coaches on the hot seat in 2014

The top 32 fantasy QBs for 2014

WWE Battleground full results

Gallery: The best of Hannah Ferguson

Best NFL player at every number

Fashionable history of wrestling hippies

Most compelling storylines for MLB's second half

NFL cheerleader calendar blowout

NFL teams with best homefield advantage

How trading for David Price changes the odds

Gallery: Instagrams of the week

BARKER BEAUTIES
Today's Best Stuff
For Bloggers

Join the Yardbarker Network for more promotion, traffic, and money.

Company Info
Help
What is Yardbarker?

Yardbarker is the largest network of sports blogs and pro athlete blogs on the web. This site is the hub of the Yardbarker Network, where our editors and algorithms curate the best sports content from our network and beyond.