July 01, 2013

This Is SOOOOOO FUNNY I HAD TO SHARE IT!

Our unfriendly neighborhood Raider sell out has been pumping us this Raider garbage about how they have improved, are on the way up, and have left our beloved Eagles in the dust. He's even gone as far as to imply the Eagles need to take a page out of the Raiders tired playbook! Well as we all know Mr. Raider enjoys snatching quotes and pieces from the NFL website, and  at that very site I found this little gem.

[The Oakland Raiders' quarterback play was so wretched at June's mandatory minicamp that it led Gregg Rosenthal to describe the team's offseason as a "sliding scale of awfulness."

Could the Raiders have produced a more optimistic offseason storyline if they had lucked into the quarterback they originally were targeting in the 2013 NFL Draft? According to Len Pasquarelli of the National Football Post, the Raiders had planned to "jump on" Matt Barkley with their fourth-round pick, only to watch the Philadelphia Eagles snare the former USC quarterback earlier in the round. Tyler Wilson then joined the Raiders as their "fallback option."]

So here we have been reading post after terrible piece of crap post of how the Eagles should be like the Raiders when all the long those bums wished they were us! How funny is it that our unfriendly Raiders fan who described Matt Barkley as "an afterthought" WOULD AT THIS VERY MOMENT BE THE BEST QUARTERBACK ON THE ENTIRE RAIDERS ROSTER!?! Keep the jokes coming flip flop. I love laughing at your expense.

7 Comments:
  • Your "buddy" just continues to type and insist what he is typing is true even though much of it is only his opinion, some of it is flat out made up and quite a bit of it is simply piling on a new coach. If he hits on his predictions on both his teams the way he has on many of his predictions lately the Eagles should be back in the playoffs in no time and the Raiders will continue to be bottom feeders for the next decade.
  • I thought were "on vacation"? LOL!
    In hiding is more like!

Here's the deal Anne Frank, I ALREADY WROTE ABOUT THIS:http://www.yardbarker.com/forum/3/57/discussion/a_real_head_scratcher/13946845

You're late.

Like I said in the ORIGINAL STORY ABOUT THIS, even if the Eagles hadn't drafted Barkley, it's highly likely that the giants would have. In that instance It wouldn't matter whom had whom targeted.

As far as the estimation that Barkley would be the best QB on the Raiders roster, that's all fine as long as you trust Gregg Rosenthal's evaluation of NFL QB's.

BTW: If you DO trust his evaluation, then you must agree with him that Kelly keeping Vick was a good move, since the only thing he said about Foles was: " Nick Foles remains a promising option, although he probably doesn't fit in Kelly's offense."
    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000137998/article/michael-vick-philadelphia-eagles-restructure-contract

What's IS FUNNY is Vick's prophetic response at the very end of the same article to quitters who want to lay down and tank the season: "I am training hard this offseason and will be ready for Coach Kelly's team vision and leadership. Our goal is to win."

So let's review:
    1) Reporting who was targeted in the draft is a meaningless exercise at BEST.
    2) Gregg Rosenthal's evaluation is only worthwhile if you trust his judgement on QB's.
    3) Gregg Rosenthal thinks Vick was a good move for Kelly
    4) Gregg Rosenthal think Foles can't run Kelly's system.
    5) Tanking is NOT the goal.

Coming ME with Gregg Rosenthal?? You're right THAT IS funny.
  • Well considering that you're writing has been nothing more than "a sliding scale of awfulness", I would say that you and Gregg Rosenthal have plenty in common. Nevertheless Barkley WOULD be the best quarterback on a putrid Raider roster. Suck it up cry boy. Your Raiders are going to be terrible.
  • and all I'm waiting for is the beginning of the NFL preseason?
    and watch and find out, find out how Charles "Chip " Kelly and the eagles do this year,, unless there's another way and I didn't know about it!
  • Come on flip...why do you keep ignoring the main points of a post. Seems to me that Eazy is questioning your comments about how everything is just wonderful in Raiderland (and also how you are portraying Barkley as having no shot to start this year) and little more. The last paragraph about how Barkley would be the Raider's top option is obviously just Eazy's opinion.

Come on...look at what you posted in your own comment. Why is it likely that the Giants would have drafted Barkley? Some scouts and analysts had Nassib rated higher than Barkley and no reports have circulated that the Giants were interested in Barkley....oh that's right because birdflipper speculates that the Giants PROBABLY would have so it must make it true...LOL! Just look at your post above...questioning Eazy using Greg Rosenthal...as if with the crap you type on a sinking blogsite (and an ignored facebook page) you should question an analyst who writes for NFL.com, has written for NBC and has access to teams and sources. The "great" birdflipper types mainly with his heart and not his head yet everybody should take what he types for gold including his questioning an actual proven NFL writer...that is funny!

I have already shown you how true your posts are about how some of the media feel about your Raiders (after you posting that "just about everyone thinks the Raiders are making the right moves"). You twist things flip. You've spent months trying to make everyone on yardbarker believe that just about every move the Eagles have made has been a mistake and just about every move the Raiders have made is pure gold without even thinking it through. We can read...we all have computers and access to newspapers and TVs...we see that the players are excited to play for Kelly (something you've tried spinning), we see that just like the rest of us (including you) the media isn't sure what to think about Kelly except to mostly say that the change was needed and it should be exciting...isn't that true about most coaches...hell all new coaches? I have shown you a couple postings of what I have read on your Raiders and all you do is scoff after posting how great their moves have made...the latest I read was that the Raiders could have a worse season this year based on their schedule and the FACT that they did not make any significant moves to better their roster (the roster claims are something you keep claiming about the Eagles) although you kept typing how wonderful the moves are. I truly don't care about your Raiders so lets not state how I must because I am typing about them...I only care about discounting your exaggerated claims on both your teams.
  • I'm actually starting to wonder if flopflop really is a Raiders fan. I could careless about the Raiders In fact I would never write about them at all if it weren't for the constant garbage placed on the Eagles yard about them, but if I were a Raiders fan I wouldn't be happy about any of the garbage flipflop posts on this site. In fact that's why flipflop posts it here to begin with. Flipflop would be embarrassed off a true Raiders site, just like all the Eagles fans made him go running off BGN. So he stays in this little pond where he thinks people believe his bull crap. He should know by now if Hollywood is your best ally then you may want to rethink your stance.

Signs your MLB fantasy season is already doomed

Redrafting the first round of the 2013 NFL Draft

The greatest moments from non-playoff NBA teams

Five-round NFL mock draft

Gallery: Instagrams of the week

10 jaw-dropping stats from the NBA season

The longest homers of the week

Ranking the best NFL free agents still available

Updated NBA Draft early entries list

Honest NBA playoffs slogans

Gallery: The best of Barbie Blank

Breakout candidates for the NHL playoffs

Draft needs for all 32 NFL teams

Seven kids on every youth sports team

Behind the scenes with Paulina Gretzky

BARKER BEAUTIES
WANT MORE?
FOLLOW YARDBARKER:
Youtube_32 Twitter_32 Facebook_32 Rss_32 Email_32
Today's Best Stuff
For Bloggers

Join the Yardbarker Network for more promotion, traffic, and money.

Company Info
Help
What is Yardbarker?

Yardbarker is the largest network of sports blogs and pro athlete blogs on the web. This site is the hub of the Yardbarker Network, where our editors and algorithms curate the best sports content from our network and beyond.