September 20, 2013

Those Who Condemn Chip Kelly After Three Games Are Stupid.

These are the same clowns who wanted to give Andy Reid's 5 year 13 running plan another season to fail. These are the same jokers who had the nerve to call out other Eagles fans for not being loyal last season as they watched Reid ruin another season with a supposedly talented roster. These are the same trash fans who are trying to call out others as being disloyal fans while they secretly moonlight with other teams and are rooting for the opponents of the Eagles just so the can be right. These are the same pieces of crap who cried for boycotts. These people have little tolerance for Chip Kelly, but ignored all of the screw ups of one Andy Reid in his very first season coaching the Eagles. These people want to cry about a lack of adjustments, but want to ignore how they simply accepted Reid's complete lack of adjustments year after year. These people want to put it all on Chip while ignoring all of the crap that was left at Kelly's door by the fat man himself. Reid should be thankful he went to a team that drafted so much talent before he got there, but Chief fans should be forewarned that once the talent that was there before he got there leaves they will be in trouble once again. A message to those who claim to be Eagles fans, and are already condemning Kelly.... You're true colors have shown, and you don't bleed green. You bleed Yellow with a hint of traitor. Go and find something else to boycott phonies.

38 Comments:
  • Just remember that in this sorry division the Eagles at 8-8 could win it, so don't count them out. Most of us expected only 7 wins total this season as it were.
  • True. I think Chip needs to adjust and that will take some time. He made some irresponsible calls during the game. the two most glaring was not taking the xtra point. That sort of made him look silly. i mean its the schemes and designs taht people will judge Chip for not some trick play. And going for 4th down near the end of the game wth over two minutes and timeouts was strange. I think we need a kelly draft and maybe his QB. I look at this as more of a player failure. Starting with Vick and then a number of other actors that contributed. Im not even ready to start with Vick or Kelly at this point. But I think we can clearly see that Celek, Cooper and Avant dont fit this offense. Maybe Avant because of his leadership but Celek is broken and Cooper shouldnt even be on the squad. I think they should go as fast and small as possible for now. Just put playmakers on the field. Ertz, johnson and whatever fast playmakers they can assemble. If you are going for the speedy offense they need to fully commit at every skill position not just half the field.
  • Cooper and all of his Coop troop cronies can take a long walk off a short pier. He stinks, should be cut, and won't be missed. He's the most one dimensional player they have. His dimension is he sucks.
  • It comes down to coaching Easy. The Eagles are loaded with talent. There is a slim possibility that he will adjust but it's very slim. Two crushing losses at home to start the year but this one really stings. All of America was rooting for the greatest coach the Turds ever had last night and he came through. Congrats to Andy. Congrats to McChoke and Thank you Turd management for bringing the Chipster to Philly.
  • Stick to the Brokebacks. You don't know about this team. I'm sick of people saying this team has talent. No they don't. Besides McCoy and Jackson, can you name anyone on this team that is truly indispensable? I can't.
  • According to Pro Football Focus, Bradley Fletcher, Mychal Kendricks, Cary Williams, and Patrick Chung all rate as some of the top 10 worst at their position(s) through the first 3 games. You call THAT talent? Oh and btw, if I went to a team that already had 4 Pro Bowlers on defense I'd be undefeated too. Once again Reid is the beneficiary of a situation that he did not build. His success in Philly came from the backs of Jim Johnson and the holdovers from the Ray Rhodes era such as BDawk and Trotter.
  • You are exactly right. Those guys were washouts in bad secondaries but come to Philly and arae starters. Kendricks is not a bad player just inconsistent. This team lacks talent. Thats a fact and its a byproduct of lack of owner spending. Its getting to be that time to hold Jeff luries feet to the fire. Owner for almost 18 years, new sold out stadium, great merchandising and this is what the fans get. Is he a patriot fan?
  • It's three games Einstein and I don't care about Pro Football Focus. Two years ago they were the Dream team but now they have no talent. They have NO COACH.
  • Of course you don't. You're a Brokebacks fan. Then again casual fans such as yourself don't follow hardcore football facts websites like that one so expecting you to know about or even give a crap about that is probably asking too much of you.
  • He's actually a Patriots fan pretending to be an Eagles fan disguised as a Cryboys fan.
  • Screw it. Who's keeping track?
  • They need a big physical wide recve along with jackson,maclin,and avant is underrated,riley cooper is not a #1 wr and can not stretch field---defense coordinator,need to find pass rush and get off the field---no rush--hollywood you are right cooper should not be on the field---
  • Riley Cooper isn't an NFL wide receiver.
  • It's true. Those who condemn Pringles after three games are stupid. You should have condemned him after two games. It's not rocket science. You're the one Easyeagles who admitted to being Razah the Patriots fan and the Giantcack a Giants fan. Give me a break bro. Pick a team dude and stick with them
  • I don't know what you're referring to Potter. You seem obsessed with IDs. What was you're favorite one again?
  • So how do you feel about the worst coach in the division Jason Garrett? Will you man up and speak the truth? I doubt it.
  • Lest see if he adjusts. Thats only fair. We dont have good personnel either so dont get your expectations too high. I wouldnt be suprised with a sub 6 win season. Look at our retched defense. We will carve out some wins probably some in the division. Thats all that matters. These are a bunch of AFC teams that we wont see for years. Who cares?
  • The newest coaching hire that seems to be working out the best is the one I least expected. Marc Trestman is doing some pretty impressive work out there in Chicago.
  • Of course Chicago was already a 10 win football team before he got there. Lovie Smith got railroaded.
  • it was sort of a raw deal for Lovie. I dont know enough about that situation to make a real judgement. But it appears the Bears will be a team to reckoned with. They are quietly winning.
  • So are the Lions and the Dolphins. The Raiders won a single game and flipflop is talking playoffs. I just think its a little too early to be predicting anything right now.
  • I will agree with you on that one Easy.
  • The bottomland is people are too hot and too cold with the Eagles right now. We need to let this play out before we start making ridiculous predictions. People are going to go crazy if they beat the Broncos.
  • I dont think anyone is anything at this point. Its way too early. the 4th qtr of the kc game was the worst qtr they plyed this year so thats what most people remember. but the effort has been there on both sides of the ball and thats important. Just look back no farther than last year to that group of quitters. It was sickening. I think our division will tighten up.
  • Too many mental errors were made against the Chiefs. Too many guys were sloppy with the ball and on defense guys in the secondary were terrible on third down again. You could tell Billy Davis was trying any and everything he could think of to try and get a spark out of his players. The hard truth is the talent isn't there. They aren't quitting like the last bunch, but clearly the talent is lacking.
  • beat the bronco's? they have no defense,,Denver will once again cover the big spread
  • I agree with you Spike and I see that you are from Delaware, Ohio. I've never heard of Delaware, Ohio but I do know the Lilfella is from the state of Delaware. You two have something in common. However I wouldn't recommend being his only bud on here. There's a reason why nobody has his back. Lol.
  • Will he make another ID just to start his nonsense up again?
  • There's nobody left Lilfella. Lol. Get a job!
  • That's okay. Why would you want to read that crap?

Seven kids on every youth sports team

Behind the scenes with Paulina Gretzky

100 best players of the MLB expansion era

Best and worst of Monday Night Raw

Five-round NFL mock draft

Most sacred places in NFL history

10 greatest sports Bubbas of all-time

Hockey fights of the week

Reasons to stop playing recreational sports immediately

This week in MLB replay reviews

Brittney Palmer redefines sexy

12 college football coaches who are on the rise

Best bargain NFL free agents still available

2013 NFL rookies who could breakout in 2014

Grading college basketball's first-year coaches

BARKER BEAUTIES
WANT MORE?
FOLLOW YARDBARKER:
Youtube_32 Twitter_32 Facebook_32 Rss_32 Email_32
Today's Best Stuff
For Bloggers

Join the Yardbarker Network for more promotion, traffic, and money.

Company Info
Help
What is Yardbarker?

Yardbarker is the largest network of sports blogs and pro athlete blogs on the web. This site is the hub of the Yardbarker Network, where our editors and algorithms curate the best sports content from our network and beyond.