January 01, 2014

Thought I'd toss this in?

Charles "chip" Kelly

January 1, 2014

Chip Kelly  

wednesday, January 1, 2014

In order to write a blog, You had  better do your research, this is what I do every time I  blog. 
I watched Chip Kelly coach right here in Eugene ,  Oregon so I better know how great this coach is, Some want names , might  disagree but how can you, lets look shall we, The eagles at this blog are 10-6 ,  recall a first year coach unlike if the sports story is true , that Bill O'Brien  is leaving Penn State for the Houston  Texans, and in more research I found  O'Brien has coached in the NFL all ready in New England, something Kelly had  never did.
and lets look at Kelly's profile shall  we?
From 1994-1991 he coached at Columbia, Then in 1992 he  coached Running backs at New Hampshire, then a short stay at Johns Hopkins in  1993, Back to New Hampshire from 1994-2006 when he came west to coach at Oregon  to become the Offensive Coordinator from 2007-09, then was introduced at the New  duck Head coach, and I'm sorry critics a heck of a coach,  46-7 , Then after the  2012 season decided to pack and move back to the east coast and be introduced as  the eagles coach in 2013, and again sorry critics 10-6 in his first  year?
but as I have blogged before if these critics could  only have a try at coaching  in the NFL, I call them mouths I'm  sorry!
Sure we have in this country Free speech and I know  that but when it gets to point as in sounding like they could do a better  job? 
Then lets see them try  their hand at coaching in the  NFL?      

7 Comments:
  • He has to win a Super Bowl KS. College is college. It seems like his replacement at Oregon is doing a pretty good job too and may have a better record than him at 53 games. The NFC least was a terrible division this year so 10-6 isn't that great in my mind. Peace.
  • Oregon played in a BCS bowl (2-2 record) each one of Chip's four years there. They didn' make it to one this year. In three seasons as a head coach Garrett hasn't finished above .500 or made the playoffs. Fans in Dallas can only dream of 10-6 with a division crown at this point. Enjoy the tee times! haha
  • it is for a guy who had NO experience in the "N"OT "F"OR "L"ONG also some idiots here in Eugene think Helfrich should be canned ?
    That TR is high expectations ..this is why im no longer a sports fanatic but just a FAN!!!!
  • Marv Levy never won a Bowl, and he's a HOF coach. He doesn't need to win a SB to be justified. Only an idiot should think that.
  • good (.)< EasyEagles
  • I was skeptical of Chip Kelly, but I've always liked the fact the Eagles got the guy they wanted. The more I learned about Kelly (through many of your earlier posts about him) I thought he could be a quality coach. He's had some ups and downs this season, but Kelly has turned this franchise around, and has done something that Reid couldn't his first year here. I'm a believer in Chip Kelly.
  • EasyEagle : yes it was in college But I had also my doubt about Kelly But you look at his record at Oregon 46-7...and sure the 10-6 record isnt what the big hype thought?
    But I and its my own opinion I had my iffy thoughts if this first year guy could cut it at the NFL level and BY GOD he has despite the overloaded hype as I saw right here at Oregon with our new guy?
    some idiots think he should already be replaced with a record of 11-2 ?
    What the hell do they want a coach who walks on water?
Eagles News
Delivered to your inbox
You'll also receive Yardbarker's daily Top 10, featuring the best sports stories from around the web. Customize your newsletter to get articles on your favorite sports and teams. And the best part? It's free!

The most overrated NFL players

The NBA's most overpaid players

MLB players likely to be traded by July 31st

10 best WWE matches of 2014 so far

Breaking down NFL MVP odds

The best GMs in the NFL today

Best 40 and under college football coaches

Most underpaid players in the NBA

Trade needs for each MLB contender

Who is the #1 fantasy football pick?

Most exciting walkoffs of the week

Way-too-early 2014 bowl projections

BARKER BEAUTIES
Today's Best Stuff
For Bloggers

Join the Yardbarker Network for more promotion, traffic, and money.

Company Info
Help
What is Yardbarker?

Yardbarker is the largest network of sports blogs and pro athlete blogs on the web. This site is the hub of the Yardbarker Network, where our editors and algorithms curate the best sports content from our network and beyond.