August 12, 2012

Trade Vick and Start Foles

I've been watching Eagles live the last 1week or so and i made the observation that Vick is still holding the ball to long EVEN IN CAMP and struggling against the blitz. At one point the qb's coach had to keep telling this idiot" Throw the ball Vick,throw it" which wouldve been a sack because the Dline was all over him,all 3 downs. He looked indecisive again in the pocket against the Steelers. STOP TRYING TO MAKE THIS GUY A POCKET PASSER.

ITS NOT HIS GAME AND IT WILL ONLY BACKFIRE AND SCREW THIS TEAM. He kept getting hurt in the pocket over and over again last season. He doesn't have the brain to be a pocket passer.This is his 3rd season as our starter and 10th season in the league.Its to late to make him a pocket passer. Im almost to the point where i would rather just start Foles at this point couldnt be much worse. Btw way dont use his "Height" as an excuse. Drew Brees is the same EXACT height as this idiot and he broke Dan Marino's record.

LETS NOT FORGET VICK IS THE SAME IDIOT THAT PROCLAIMED US, A DYNASTY WHEN HE CANT EVEN READ DEFENSE AND BEAT A BLITZ.

16 Comments:
  • That's a bit of an over reaction, but at least Foles is getting a chance to run with the number twos. Foles may one day end up being the starter, but I don't think now is close to that time.
  • How times (and your opinion) have changed, Supa: Aren't you the same guy who predicted Cooper would be the Eagles top receiver by the end of the season last year...or maybe it was his rookie season? So far so good with Foles and he took advantage of his chances but...

• It's overreaction Sunday!
  • Just a bit, Eazy! Hey, I loved what Foles did on Thursday night but I'll never get why fans jump the gun to this extreme. Of course I'm hoping what Foles did against the Steelers backups continues but to call for him to start over Vick after a 1/4 of professional football is nothing short of ridiculous. I don't even know what Supa is trying to prove with this post anyway. We know he is a huge Vick fan and even ripped a few fans as this ID for getting on Vick...now he is calling him an idiot?
  • Well Vick isn't an idiot, but I can see why anyone can question his judgment or lack there of. There is a lot of pressure on 7 to produce this year along with Reid. Hopefully it will play out for the best, but Supa is right about one thing. Vick can't be indecisive with the football. He needs to throw it or run it, and regardless of whichever he chooses, he also need to protect himself from injury.
  • I frankly dont understand alot of trades????? T O to seattle???? huh????? but its a business and again take your so called Bizz and stick it
  • comment below viewing threshold

show comment

• If that happens then clean house of the coaching. Lets hope Reid doesnt torpedo another QB. Reid and Juan on way out. Thats the mortal lock.
  • Seems like everything will be a mortal lock from now on around here.
  • Keep predicting it every year...you're bound to get it right eventually.
  • I think it all comes down to his health. Vick needs to stay healthy, and his track record doesn't exactly support that. As far as trade him and start Foles..? That just doesn't make sense. Vick needs to stay healthy and make the right choices with the football. Any Eagle's fan knows he has the talent and the skies the limit. Its like drawing from a deck of cards each year. Just gotta hope for the right hand. In this case... can he stay healthy for 16 games? My guess is no. Oh, how i'd love to be wrong.
  • This is why having a valid backup to Vick is necessary. There is a guy out there if he's in shape can help. We'll see what the Eagles do.

show comment

• Perhaps it may take longer than the Eagles thought for Bell to figure out their blocking schemes. Hopefully he will figure it out some time during the season.

show comment

• Mike Vick sure has said a lot this off-season and pre-season. It's still early, but 12 plays in 4 games certainly isn't a good start.

Ranking the best NFL free agents still available

Updated NBA Draft early entries list

Honest NBA playoffs slogans

Gallery: The best of Barbie Blank

Breakout candidates for the NHL playoffs

Draft needs for all 32 NFL teams

Seven kids on every youth sports team

Behind the scenes with Paulina Gretzky

100 best players of the MLB expansion era

Best and worst of Monday Night Raw

Five-round NFL mock draft

Most sacred places in NFL history

10 greatest sports Bubbas of all-time

Hockey fights of the week

Reasons to stop playing recreational sports immediately

BARKER BEAUTIES
WANT MORE?
FOLLOW YARDBARKER:
Youtube_32 Twitter_32 Facebook_32 Rss_32 Email_32
Today's Best Stuff
For Bloggers

Join the Yardbarker Network for more promotion, traffic, and money.

Company Info
Help
What is Yardbarker?

Yardbarker is the largest network of sports blogs and pro athlete blogs on the web. This site is the hub of the Yardbarker Network, where our editors and algorithms curate the best sports content from our network and beyond.