August 04, 2013

TRYING HARD TO PISS ME OFF (AND SUCCEEDING) !

THIS irritates me. There are 32 NFL teams in camps across the country, yet over the last 2 days on NFL.com (save for the HOF story), every time an update comes up it's loaded UNDERNEATH a Riley Cooper article that's TWO DAYS OLD! Observe.

Riley has flown the coop and yet the Eagles are STILL getting this anchor (the story) draped around their necks.?As if we don't already frequently get the short end of the stick from the media, this feels pointedly like their harping. Prior to this story Cooper was a back-up WR being looked at to maybe fill Jeremy Maclin's shoes this year.

Now he's gone from "who cares" to "lingering front-page news"?? My a**!

Like I said before, this irritates me.

2 Comments:
  • BF I hear ya man, that's because the networks and media outlets thrive on bad news. They would prefer a controversial story over a feel good story every time. And that's what's sad. It's unfortunate, but just the way it is. That's why a show like The Jerry Springer show lasted so long on TV. I never wasted a single minute of my time watching that trash, the commercials were annoying enough.
  • Well it's finally down now, but it was still up when I checked this afternoon while compiling my fantasy rankings list.

What was that, 3 straight days as front page news on one article? I'd be interested to see if the national media focuses this much time on his PLAY this year.

BTW: My system ROCKS! Three straight Championship appearances, and two straight wins.

Eagles News
Delivered to your inbox
You'll also receive Yardbarker's daily Top 10, featuring the best sports stories from around the web. Customize your newsletter to get articles on your favorite sports and teams. And the best part? It's free!

See A&M's sick new locker room

New Redskins stadium in the works

Ranking the top 10 NFL running backs

Josh Shaw admits faking rescue story

Writers talk KD's big sponsor choice

Boxer in custody after shooting cousin

Gordon a contender for AL MVP?

Second-year NFL breakout players

Boris Becker's gross case of tennis elbow

ESPN 'regrets' Sam showering report

'Madden 15' has hilarious glitches

Gordon's suspension upheld by NFL

Today's Best Stuff
For Bloggers

Join the Yardbarker Network for more promotion, traffic, and money.

Company Info
Help
What is Yardbarker?

Yardbarker is the largest network of sports blogs and pro athlete blogs on the web. This site is the hub of the Yardbarker Network, where our editors and algorithms curate the best sports content from our network and beyond.