October 29, 2012

Vick sucks to high heaven but really? THIS LOSS WAS NOT ON HIM

I hate Vick as much as the next man,but SUPRISINGLY he didnt turn the ball over today. The defense looked worse than when Castillo was here. But basically we're about to bench Vick for no reason. Sure put Foles in and im sure the defense wont give up 30 points! Vick is the next scape goat,book it. Juan was the first. Poor,poor Andy you better hope Foles is the right decision.

15 Comments:
  • [not displayed: comment from locked account]
  • Vick still wasn't good in this game, but the truth is this is bigger than him. Despite that I think when a player supports his own benching HE SHOULD BE BENCHED!
  • Reid's hitching his hopes to a rookie. Could he be anymore desperate?
  • If he had any dignity he would resign right now. He could claim he was burned out and who would blame him after all that he's suffered. By staying he's only tarnishing his legacy.
  • Yep
  • He has no legacy. Thats only in the minds of some twisted Eagle fans. He stinks the joint up as a coach and will be a forgotten part of history soon.
  • He will only be forgotten if the next guy wins one. His legacy is no different from McNabb's. They are one in the same. I don't care if this goes goes someplace else and is successful, but honestly I doubt he will be.
  • I agree. He tarnished McNabb and Dawkins. Dont think Dawkins gets a pass to the HOF. Players without superbowls arent thought of HOFers in most cases.
  • I don't think that's necessarily true. I mean there are quite a few in the HOF that have never won the big one. Dan Marino, Warren Moon, Jim Kelly, Barry Sanders, Dan Fouts, Eric Dickerson, and Curtis Martin are some that come to mind.
  • Come on Supa. "He sucks to high heaven" to "we are about to bench Vick for no reason"? That's a contradiction in itself but I'm not surprised. You've been contradicting yourself with Vick ever since he started struggling. First of all, "we" won't be benching Vick because it isn't our choice...secondly, even though he didn't turn the ball over he wasn't very good yesterday. Last but not least, this isn't just about yesterday's game and even this season...he hasn't been very good since that very good string of games in early 2010. Not arguing with you about the rest of the team...bad right now but that doesn't mean Vick should keep his job.
  • Reids last attempt to save his rear. Another person to be tossed under the bus. Another roadkill for Andy Phat Phuck Reid. & Jeffrey Lurie
  • Supa...why do you always hit and run? Is it because you can't discuss topics with us without getting angry and threatening some of us like you have in the past. Come back and discuss why you think Vick still should be starting. You have to come up with a better excuse than the defense was worse though. That just isn't good enough. I'm also curious to why you keep bouncing back and forth with your feelings on Vick. You were calling for his benching just a few weeks ago and now you are stating he doesn't deserve it. In this article alone you state "he sucks...but he doesn't deserve to be benched". Just want to know where you are coming from.
  • You still think this guy is Supa? It's true he does hit and run.
  • There are more reasons that I do, Eazy. Supa had a certain style of typing and this guy fits the bill. Supa also almost never came back to his forums to debate with his Supa7Vick nor his Vick2K ID (only to argue and threaten occcasionally) and this guy rarely ever comes back to debate or discuss either. blpower came on early and showed his love for Vick, his hatred for Jackson and supported any receiver not named Desean (I'm pretty sure he stated Cooper would be Vick's best receiver last year)...all Supa comments in the past. He also hails from Atlanta and that's one thing Supa has never changed with all his new profiles...always Atlanta. He sometimes states he "hates" Vick but his comments and forums always come back to supporting him and blaming everyone else besides Vick (the defense, the offensive line, the receivers). It honestly doesn't matter to me who he is as long as he keeps it clean and he has with this profile. I would like to see him support his own comments though and stop the hit and runs...but what I would like to see truly doesn't matter, does it?
Eagles News
Delivered to your inbox
You'll also receive Yardbarker's daily Top 10, featuring the best sports stories from around the web. Customize your newsletter to get articles on your favorite sports and teams. And the best part? It's free!

Most controversial NFL suspensions

Best, worst in-season trades for each team

12 managers who are on the hot seat

25 most memorable plays in NFL history

10 NHL players looking to bounce back in 2014-15

Most confrontational sports interviews

MLB trade deadline tracker and analysis

The biggest busts in WWE history

Introducing the scale of NFL sadness

College football's most improved teams

Best MLB prospects by projected WAR

Gallery: Wrestlers dressed like dorks

BARKER BEAUTIES
Today's Best Stuff
For Bloggers

Join the Yardbarker Network for more promotion, traffic, and money.

Company Info
Help
What is Yardbarker?

Yardbarker is the largest network of sports blogs and pro athlete blogs on the web. This site is the hub of the Yardbarker Network, where our editors and algorithms curate the best sports content from our network and beyond.