December 29, 2013

We are NFC EAST Champion!!!!!!!!!!

Hello!!!!!!!!!!

Eagles beat Cowboys 24-22!!
We are NFC EAST Champion!

Yes... Yes... Yeeeeeeeeeessssssssss!!!!!!!!!!

久し振りのプレーオフに感動です!最高です!
ロモとショーン・リーを欠くDAL相手に最後まで分からない試合を繰り広げましたが、みんなの力で勝利を勝ち取りました!

もう、最高です!

勿論、まだ試合は残っているし次はNOが相手と気が抜けません。
それでも、みんなで掴んだ地区優勝を年内は喜びたいと思います。

おめでとうイーグルス!

Go to Playoffs!!!!!!!!!!

11 Comments:
  • Yes YM5. I wonder how many Cryboys fans show up now?
  • The forecast for Philadelphia on Saturday January 4th. 25 degrees and cold at the Linc. I think we know who that favors ;)
  • The Eagles at home in the cold to go with our fans, should be enough to do in the Saints.
  • I think I also saw that temperatures may be plummeting as low as 15 degrees. Frigid.
  • Seems like the perfect time for a triple scoop of the three headed attack of McCoy, Brown, and Polk. It's funny how even though the Eagles didn't really control the clock much the cowboys defenders were gassed. The showed Ware on one shot after a touchdown full of sweat, and the next of McCoy and Brown and it was like they didn't even play. When the Cowboys stopped us on 4th down their defensive lineman were all laid out. Kelly is onto something with his conditioning.
  • And no better way to do it than to beat the Cowboys at their house!
  • Loved watching Jerry throw a tantrum. Demarco Murray was playing with an edge. Thankfully his coach decided to stop using him.
  • A happy new year.

Now Japan 2014 JANUARY 1.

今年もよろしくお願いします!
  • comment below viewing threshold

show comment

• So glad Jerry kept his puppet 8-8 for three str8 coach. Suckatash Cryboys fans can't even focus on their team anymore. Gotta love it!
Eagles News
Delivered to your inbox
You'll also receive Yardbarker's daily Top 10, featuring the best sports stories from around the web. Customize your newsletter to get articles on your favorite sports and teams. And the best part? It's free!

See A&M's sick new locker room

New Redskins stadium in the works

Ranking the top 10 NFL running backs

Josh Shaw admits faking rescue story

Writers talk KD's big sponsor choice

Boxer in custody after shooting cousin

Gordon a contender for AL MVP?

Second-year NFL breakout players

Boris Becker's gross case of tennis elbow

ESPN 'regrets' Sam showering report

'Madden 15' has hilarious glitches

Gordon's suspension upheld by NFL

Today's Best Stuff
For Bloggers

Join the Yardbarker Network for more promotion, traffic, and money.

Company Info
Help
What is Yardbarker?

Yardbarker is the largest network of sports blogs and pro athlete blogs on the web. This site is the hub of the Yardbarker Network, where our editors and algorithms curate the best sports content from our network and beyond.