October 01, 2012

we live in a free country and freedom of talk Otay

If some people dont like the coaching of Andy Reid??? fine your opinion.  why we can have the freedom to speak.....Im sorry if I offended some who dont like him....im just pointing my thoughts not yours...I think reid is a hell ofa coach...you dont?? fine..

13 Comments:
  • So is your point to oppress those who have a problem with Reid? Liking him or not liking him is all part of freedom of speech. What's your point?
  • Actually agree with Eazy here kellysott. Freedom of speech means we can discuss whether we want to see him back here next year or not.
  • again unless I need to post braille???? if you dont like the coach fine.....I do....gatta problem????
  • [not displayed: comment from locked account]
  • Braille is not necessary, kellyscott and I don't mean to be rude but your forum really has no point. You come off as if you're accusing someone of not letting you have your freeom of speech but I don't remember anyone giving you crap for liking Andy Reid or having any opinion on him. Your comment above actually contradicts your post because you claim freedom of speech yet it is you who seems to have a problem with people who don't like Reid. Maybe that is not what you want to get across but I have to be honest...you are hard to understand. Can I give you a pointer or two? Drop all the question marks in between your half sentences and finish the sentences. Use commas instead.
  • it sure made you read it.....called marketing next time dont read my posts
  • I can't speak for everyone but I sometimes read your posts anyway. Can't understand quite a few but I look at them. Not trying to be rude, just being honest. You seem to get annoyed with us not reading them and if you really want us to pay more attention to them and comment on them put a little more time into them. Take your time and use better grammar. I know you will probably get offended and not listen but I am only trying to be helpful.
  • thank you and I promise I wont write on your site again OBYTHeway GO EAGLES
  • I had a feeling you would react this way. When have I ever typed this was my site? I just see what you type when no one comments on your forums and was trying to give you some constructive criticism to help you. If you can't handle that then maybe you should give up...on this site anyway. I haven't been the only one to comment on your grammar and I'm sure I won't be the last. Only you can make your posts easier to read and therefore more interesting...if you don't want to take the time then you shouldn't get so offended by everyone's lack of interest in them.
  • Dude you're getting all emotional and pissy like a spoiled school girl. Green is trying to be patient with you. People are trying to at least give you a little respect by trying to decipher your half hearted attempt at standard English. The guy from Japan uses a better form of English than you do. People rarely agree all of the time. People come to this part of YB mostly to debate about the Eagles. If that bothers you then maybe YOU should blog someplace else.
  • im not writing here any more
  • comment below viewing threshold

show comment

• I quit talking to walls long ago... night all

Signs your MLB fantasy season is already doomed

Redrafting the first round of the 2013 NFL Draft

The greatest moments from non-playoff NBA teams

Five-round NFL mock draft

Gallery: Instagrams of the week

10 jaw-dropping stats from the NBA season

The longest homers of the week

Ranking the best NFL free agents still available

Updated NBA Draft early entries list

Honest NBA playoffs slogans

Gallery: The best of Barbie Blank

Breakout candidates for the NHL playoffs

Draft needs for all 32 NFL teams

Seven kids on every youth sports team

Behind the scenes with Paulina Gretzky

BARKER BEAUTIES
WANT MORE?
FOLLOW YARDBARKER:
Youtube_32 Twitter_32 Facebook_32 Rss_32 Email_32
Today's Best Stuff
For Bloggers

Join the Yardbarker Network for more promotion, traffic, and money.

Company Info
Help
What is Yardbarker?

Yardbarker is the largest network of sports blogs and pro athlete blogs on the web. This site is the hub of the Yardbarker Network, where our editors and algorithms curate the best sports content from our network and beyond.