July 24, 2013

What Eagle Do You Want To See Most?

20Dawk mentioned how he was excited to see Wolf and if he can live up to the hype. My guy is Trent Cole, because after so many years I wonder if he make the transition to outside linebacker. There are many different story lines that are going to play out over the next few weeks. The camp is here so all of the speculations will begin to stop and we will begin to finally see what Chip is really all about. With that being the case I wonder who or what everyone wants to see this training camp and preseason.

16 Comments:
  • Once that competition starts jumping Eagles fans will begin to see what Kelly is about. Most of the fan base understands what's happening. Soon everyone will.
  • [not displayed: comment from locked account]
  • Unique plays and good execution on offense. Leadership and attitude on defense.
  • Sorry I guess I should have been a little more specific. I was referring to training camp and preseason. I don't think you will see much of the offense during the preseason. A lot of the young players may come across as undisciplined.
  • I'm curious to see if Graham can transition and keep building on the decent year he finally had last year. If he can't hang this year his Eagle career is over. I also want to see what Barwin can do and like 20dawk I want to see what game Wolff has in him. The guy seems to have great athleticism...if he can play that at least crosses off one spot in the secondary. A guy I'm definitely pulling for.
  • I want to see how Chip is going to utilize Djax and if he's going to return to his gamebreaker status.
  • I hope Jackson starts returning punts again.
  • [not displayed: comment from locked account]
  • Jackson flat out refused to return punts for Andy for about two years and Reid did nothing about it, but people on this site wanted to reward Andy with an extension. Meanwhile those same people are critical Kelly for I guess not demoting Jackson for longer at volunteer workouts? It took 3 years for Reid to give Jackson any discipline of any kind, and nobody cared, but Kelly does it during OTAs and suddenly Kelly isn’t stern enough?
  • Reids forte isnt discipline. His family is proof of that.
  • Sad, but very true.
  • Well wr is a big thing that I wanna see and I think we all do. Sadly maclin won't be out there anymore. Hope he returns and gets back to form ala Adrian Peterson. Not saying he is him or as good just wanna see him get back to his own prior injury form.
  • Sad ending for Maclin. This could be his last time as an Eagle. No way they extend his contract now. Hopefully he can rehab himself and get back out there sometime next season.
  • I think they let his contract expire but resign him before he hits the open market. This way they can save money on him and not have yet another huge hole to fill. With the advancement in this surgey n rehab over the past couple years it isn't as bad as it once was, still bad but not as bad.
  • The guy never really panned out. Never got going. Cut ties and move on.
  • I doubt they would go long term. He now has torn the same leg twice. Maybe they give him a one year deal to prove he can do it, but he could find himself back in the same boat next season.
Eagles News
Delivered to your inbox
You'll also receive Yardbarker's daily Top 10, featuring the best sports stories from around the web. Customize your newsletter to get articles on your favorite sports and teams. And the best part? It's free!

Most pathetic NFL teams of modern era

NFL players already out for the season

Worst players to get HoF votes since 2004

Gallery: The best of Anastasia Ashley

College football's celebrity fans

Career moment of each HoF inductee

One question for every NFL team heading into camp

10 best play calls from the 2013 college football season

Most controversial NFL suspensions

Best, worst in-season trades for each team

Gallery: Instagrams of the week

Most underpaid players in the NFL

BARKER BEAUTIES
Today's Best Stuff
For Bloggers

Join the Yardbarker Network for more promotion, traffic, and money.

Company Info
Help
What is Yardbarker?

Yardbarker is the largest network of sports blogs and pro athlete blogs on the web. This site is the hub of the Yardbarker Network, where our editors and algorithms curate the best sports content from our network and beyond.