September 21, 2013

WHERE ARE ALL THE EAGLES FANS?

DAMN it's quiet in here!

This offseason going by all the rancor and debate, I was almost certain that there would an article posted every hour, on the hour about all the optimism that fans here were feeling now that we had a new coach, a new defensive system, a new offensive system, and a new Q- Well, the other stuff is still new, right?

Once Michael Vick was named the Starter I was sure there would be an new article every hour, on the hour about how Vick was the reason we weren't undefeated. 

Instead, it's almost dead in here. If not for a giants fan, a Cowpie fan, and some of my additional posts about the RAIDERS, this place would be just about dead. 

Is this REALLY the best you can do, EAGLES Fans? 

Is this really ALL you've got? 

20 Comments:
  • Stop censoring! I think everything is kind of in motion. Im not sure anyone is rea;lly got a handle on whats going on or whats going to happen. Im not as pessimistic as you seem to be. I dont think we have enough information to judge Chip. There have been positives and negatives. But, I dont think he has a complete roster to work with and thats going to take time to develop. I think you are asking for alot of feedback and there isnt enough football played to give a solid opinion. This is going to be a very long season. I bet there are some ups and downs but they key is that they dont spiral down and maintain there composure. If they do that then I think things will work out.
  • I dunno. I show up rain or shine, regardless of whether they rock or suck. But a 1-2 start in a year where people SAY they only expect 7-9, shouldn't be enough to silence such a vocal fan base.
  • I dont think they have seen Chip adjust his game plan. we know what he has done the first three games. And the team regressed in the KC game. But the important thing now is too know that things went slightly south and find a new way to halt the slide and come out looking refreshed and energized. Even if the lose to the Broncos I think the hope is that Chip can get the offense more consistent and continue to have the defense get pressure and make some stops along the way. I think they have shown they keep games within a winning margin. Unfortunatley, that may be the flag they carry around with them into next year. I knew their would be finger pointing at Vick even in close games. But I hope this front office doesnt plan on making this squad its final product. Because its way underfunded and undertalented.
  • Yeah it's ADJUSTMENTS I'm looking to see from him. So far I see him coaching what he coaches. From the opening of the Patriots game to the close of the Chiefs game, there's been no discernible evidence of an 'AH HA!' moment from Kelly, as this team is in trouble earlier and earlier every week so far. With 'skins it was a half, the Bolts a quarter, the Chiefs jumped on us from the door. At this point when the EAGLES get off the plane, the Broncos will already have a 7 on the scoreboard.
  • Where u been the past two years? It's only 5 of us left and now spot got the boot.
  • I know the number has dwindled, but that doesn't mean us survivors can't keep active amongst ourselves. I know it's big talk for a guy who's paid to sit a keyboard all day, but it doesn't have to be SO dead does it?
  • [not displayed: comment from locked account]
  • Did she really get the boot? If so, why? She was always well behaved on my posts. You sure she isn't just exploring GREENER pastures right now? I did that for a bit a couple years ago, but I LOVE this direct response thread format SO much, and nobody else seems to have it.
  • She got the boot for remarks made towards Giantsrepeat and myself. I've been flagging her since I came back and the mods took notice. Two years ago there were 113 Eagle barkers on here. Ninety four of them were the Sleazy Beagle. I wrote to Jeff on numerous occasions about his profiles including his Patriot profile Razaah and Giant profile one giant cack. Jeff acted and eliminated them. Greentildeath is back in school so he doesn't come on much and the Queen of mean Fartsmella is playing Bingo tournaments in Arizona now.
  • I have outlasted all of them. Because you dont measure an Eagle fan by his words but his actions. Im here arent I!
  • You're a legend Hollywood and well respected. You don't hide behind multiple id's like most of the Eagle fans. I enjoy your insight. Take care bro.
Eagles News
Delivered to your inbox
You'll also receive Yardbarker's daily Top 10, featuring the best sports stories from around the web. Customize your newsletter to get articles on your favorite sports and teams. And the best part? It's free!

Best and worst of Monday Night Raw

10 players who will make their first Pro Bowl in 2014

Gallery: The best of July

Most pathetic NFL teams of modern era

NFL players already out for the season

Worst players to get HoF votes since 2004

Gallery: The best of Anastasia Ashley

College football's celebrity fans

Career moment of each HoF inductee

One question for every NFL team heading into camp

10 best play calls from the 2013 college football season

Most controversial NFL suspensions

BARKER BEAUTIES
Today's Best Stuff
For Bloggers

Join the Yardbarker Network for more promotion, traffic, and money.

Company Info
Help
What is Yardbarker?

Yardbarker is the largest network of sports blogs and pro athlete blogs on the web. This site is the hub of the Yardbarker Network, where our editors and algorithms curate the best sports content from our network and beyond.