July 14, 2013

Why, all this blaming on Charles Chip Kelly?

Hell he was set and ready to return to Eugene to coach his magic as a College football coach until Money screamed usually the thought is money talks , not in this case why, The eagles were willing to pay top dollar for his services and pay they did buckohs .

So I think you guys should throw the pie in the face to  the owners of the eagles, Not Kelly!

Unless I'm wrong I recall his search to coach somewhere in the NFL began with Tampa Bay , and  when that broke apart his flirting went elsewhere, from the bills, and other places I'm sure that wasn't in the news.

This man had his mind made up to coach somewhere in the national football league.

After last year with Oregon he went searching again, then when it looked as though his dream went dry, he announced he would return to coach the ducks, then the screams returned with a big push by the eagles and away he went!

I'd bet big bucks  and no whammies after this college football season I'd wager he would be out right after and begin his search again to coach in the NFL.

I don't think most want to get it, in college he has and still has one of the greatest minds for football, why he lives and breaths football.

Now sadly he is coaching over paid  football players no longer a college kid.

But as stated he was overwhelmed by the cha ching...and couldn't this time say no to an offer he couldn't refuse!

This also reminds me of the over the top offers givin to the athlete, would you turn DOWN an offer of a 3 year contract for 53 million as I saw the other day to the lions QB?

No I don't think so, this is why  you have now as your first year coach a  guy who has NO experience in pro football zero natta.  

I'd blame the eagles high balls. not Kelly.

2 Comments:
  • There really is only one barker who is partially BLAMING Kelly for the current state of the Eagles (his number one henchman is starting to do the same more often now but he hasn't been as bad). Some of us have stated we aren't overly thrilled with the choice but most of us are willing to give him a chance and hope that he comes as advertised. I'm excited about the season and will be more excited if one of the young QBs is named the starter. Camp countdown is at one week tomorrow for rookies.
  • hey I've seen many in Eugene, not to thrilled with Oregon's choice of Mark Helfrich to replace Kelly.
    and why, win at all costs .
    On idiot told me it took 2 whole days to get over the loss to Stanford last year?
Eagles News
Delivered to your inbox
You'll also receive Yardbarker's daily Top 10, featuring the best sports stories from around the web. Customize your newsletter to get articles on your favorite sports and teams. And the best part? It's free!

Meet the 2014-15 Oregon cheerleaders

Pelini: Marijuana use is ‘out of control’

Highlights from Eli Manning's AMA

NFL suspends Aldon Smith for 9 games

Giants RP retires 46 straight to set record

HR legend tries to hit 186 MPH fastball

M's player goes after scout following taunt

Kenny Hill sets A&M record in upset win

2014 Heisman Trophy favorites

Shaw asked USC to change hero story

Jake 'The Snake' Roberts hospitalized

Tony Stewart to race again on Sunday

Today's Best Stuff
For Bloggers

Join the Yardbarker Network for more promotion, traffic, and money.

Company Info
Help
What is Yardbarker?

Yardbarker is the largest network of sports blogs and pro athlete blogs on the web. This site is the hub of the Yardbarker Network, where our editors and algorithms curate the best sports content from our network and beyond.