February 02, 2013

Why? do they keep bringing this up???

heres the why?

from Foxports..

1Super Bowl XXXVIII - Janet Jackson gets exposed

This is the mother of all Super Bowl scandals — strange considering it never affected the game or anyone's life. This was all about the Feb. 1, 2004 halftime act — Janet Jackson's notorious "wardrobe malfunction" in her duet performance with Justin Timberlake. The highly controversial MTV-produced show culminated with Timberlake ripping off Jackson's two-piece top, revealing the singer's breast covered by an obvious nipple shield. Jackson apologized, Timberlake was mortified and though the breast was exposed for just 9/16ths of a second on the CBS telecast, the NFL announced it would never let MTV produce another halftime show. CBS was fined $550,000 by the FCC — which was later overturned in 2008. — Adrian Hasenmayer

Frank Micelotta - Getty Images

Are you kidding me??? this was planned called marketing!all set up staged....Im sure they had practices to get it right!!!

2 Comments:
  • It doesn't matter to me if it was or wasn't staged. Kids see more watching television now days. On top of that the game is littered with beer commercials teaching our young ones about the importance of alcohol and sports. It's all a bunch of nonsense.
  • I agree.I quit going to kids sports events why??? watch the parents keeping score as if the child is playing for the NBA,or MLB championship and how old are they????
Eagles News
Delivered to your inbox
You'll also receive Yardbarker's daily Top 10, featuring the best sports stories from around the web. Customize your newsletter to get articles on your favorite sports and teams. And the best part? It's free!

Most pathetic NFL teams of modern era

NFL players already out for the season

Worst players to get HoF votes since 2004

Gallery: The best of Anastasia Ashley

College football's celebrity fans

Career moment of each HoF inductee

One question for every NFL team heading into camp

10 best play calls from the 2013 college football season

Most controversial NFL suspensions

Best, worst in-season trades for each team

Gallery: Instagrams of the week

Most underpaid players in the NFL

BARKER BEAUTIES
Today's Best Stuff
For Bloggers

Join the Yardbarker Network for more promotion, traffic, and money.

Company Info
Help
What is Yardbarker?

Yardbarker is the largest network of sports blogs and pro athlete blogs on the web. This site is the hub of the Yardbarker Network, where our editors and algorithms curate the best sports content from our network and beyond.