August 23, 2012

Kobe Bryant

OONO NBA basketball and not eagle football???? SO???? 

I see where Mr Bryant wil turn 34 yrs old....

an has been a laker all his 17 years in the NBA how many in any sports can make that claim??? 

true some can..

but not many with that thang we call free agency????

No im nota LA fan or bryant fan

BUT I give a thumbs up to his commitment to the fans

and the team!!!

9 Comments:
  • anyone out there know a forum guy name fernando mania, if you know him, pass this information to him, from rumar spencer. or
    if he knows this yard barker site, and if he's watching. fernando
    you said that if kobe doesn't screw up or be selfish, with the ball it would ruin his chance, to win 2 or 3 rings. well first of all, kobe is the leader of the lakers, the best top option.
    why in the world fernando, would kobe ruin his chance at a another ring or rings. you're not even making any sense, kobe has led the lakers to titles before, and know with a deeper roster, he's in shape to do the same. if you're a true laker fan, as you claim to be fernando, you would understand that clearly.
  • thanks for the comments
  • that's okay, i was able to find fernando-mania, thanks anyway yall for your help. i was able to express some opinions, that on a website, that i'm sure by now that he has seen me respond to what he has said. as i have got on him about, his comments.
  • I dont care what anyone says its their right to thier thoughts...how can everyone agree you cant...I think Mr bryant is one of a few who have stayed commited to one team and one team only I think tahts great
  • Kobe is one of the greatest no one can debate that and with our new team he will see six and seven championship before he retires
  • we will see.....you dont win titles on paper....
  • I don't think paper is the issue here, I'm a huge Lakers fan but it all boils down to injuries. These guys aren't "spring chickens" anymore. But this could be the ultimate combination for players heading down the home stretch of their careers if they stay healthy.
  • its called tongue in cheek dude....i bet you never heard the saying?????
Lakers News
Delivered to your inbox
You'll also receive Yardbarker's daily Top 10, featuring the best sports stories from around the web. Customize your newsletter to get articles on your favorite sports and teams. And the best part? It's free!

Bills sign Kyle Orton

Meet the 2014-15 Oregon cheerleaders

Pelini: Marijuana use is ‘out of control’

Highlights from Eli Manning's AMA

NFL suspends Aldon Smith for 9 games

Giants RP retires 46 straight to set record

HR legend tries to hit 186 MPH fastball

M's player goes after scout following taunt

Kenny Hill sets A&M record in upset win

2014 Heisman Trophy favorites

Shaw asked USC to change hero story

Jake 'The Snake' Roberts hospitalized

Today's Best Stuff
For Bloggers

Join the Yardbarker Network for more promotion, traffic, and money.

Company Info
Help
What is Yardbarker?

Yardbarker is the largest network of sports blogs and pro athlete blogs on the web. This site is the hub of the Yardbarker Network, where our editors and algorithms curate the best sports content from our network and beyond.