Found May 09, 2013 on
Once again the mouth of the west is trash talking his way into a main event at UFC on Fox Sports event in Boston. Cheal posted this on twitter yesterday “Wand- you have 24 hours to accept. If you do, I will donate 10% of my purse to help schools in your hometown of Curitiba .. I mean, VEGAS.” Now the only question is, how much did he pay his writer to help him with this tweet?
Chael Sonnen Meme
Sonnen vs Silva On FOX Sports 1?
BEST OF MAXIM
AROUND THE WEB
Early estimates for the UFC 159 Jones vs. Sonnen buyrate are in and whether it is a success or not depends on your criteria. The good news is that the pay per view was the second biggest of the year. The bad news is that it should have done more.
(Brad Penner-USA TODAY Sports)
For those disgusted at the UFC's matchmaking decision to give Chael Sonnen a shot at Jon Jones's light heavyweight title, this news is going to be quite unwelcoming - UFC 158 put up some solid pay-per-view sales numbers. Dave Meltzer reports the event is the second-highest selling of 2013 for the company, with estimated sales in the...
Have you checked out the header and wallpaper on Chael Sonnen’s Twitter page lately? No need to click over, it looks exactly like the fan-make poster above.
Sonnen already has a date and location in mind for his return to the Octagon, now all he needs is for proposed opponent Wanderlei Silva to oblige.
“Wand- you have 24 hours to accept. If you do, I will donate 10% of my purse...
- The Rock tweeted the following on Tuesday:
“Thank U to my hernia surgeon Dr Iglesias – sewed my guts back in w/ mesh. Superman now truly has abs of steel;)”
- A fan tweeted Triple H the TMZ link about Chael Sonnen wanting to buy WWE when he retires from UFC. Triple H replied, “He can buy some stock.”
- Chris Jericho tweeted the following about last night’s SmackDown...
- The Rock tweeted the following on Tuesday: "Thank U to my hernia surgeon Dr Iglesias - sewed my guts back in w/ mesh. Superman now truly has abs of steel"
- A fan tweeted Triple H the TMZ link about Chael Sonnen wanting to buy WWE when he retires from UFC. Triple H replied, "He can buy some stock."
- Chris Jericho tweeted the following about last night&...
The Full Contact Fighting Federation (FCFF) is holding an amateur mixed martial arts event here in Portland. Since 2001, the Northwest based FCFF has been breeding some of the area's best up-and-coming fighters. They have held over 230 bouts during that time. Some of Oregon's best martial artists got their starts in the FCFF, such as the UFCs Chris Leben, Ed Herman, and Chael...