Found February 09, 2012 on
UFC Interim Welterweight Champion “The Natural Born Killer” Carlos Condit will visit Eglin Air Force Base in Florida March 2-3 to meet with many of the brave men and women serving the U.S. military domestically and internationally.
The trip will be sponsored by Military Debt Management Agency, a non-profit charitable organization which assists military personnel in obtaining previously denied security clearances as well as personal budget counseling, credit education, and affordable debt management programs to active duty and retired military personnel.
“It’s an honor to be able to meet with the our country’s military personnel. They do so much for our country and protect our freedoms. I am excited to visit Eglin Air Force Base to be able to shake the hands of the troops and thank them,” Condit said.
During the two-day trip, Condit will sign autographs and take pictures for military personnel, conduct a question and answer session and also teach a one-hour self-defense seminar for...
BEST OF MAXIM
AROUND THE WEB
According to Steve Muehlhassen of Fight Club Chicago and @frontrowbrian, Nick Diaz and Carlos Condit 2 is currently off. Below are the tweets. This comes from an excellent source but so far nobody in either camp has confirmed for sure if the fight is indeed on or off. We are rolling up our sources and will light it up when we know more facts.
Featured | Written by: Adam Conklin | Published in: Fighters
Carlos Condit comes from arguably the best gym in the country, Jackson's. At this gym, head trainers Greg Jackson and Mike Winklejohn specialize in coming up with the best game plan for their fighters to triumph over their opponents.
Jackson's has helped mold some of the best fighters in the world such as George...
Less than 24 hours after UFC president Dana White announced Nick Diaz (Pictured) and Carlos Condit had agreed to an immediate rematch, it appears Part II has been scrapped before contracts were ever even drawn up.
Unfortunately for curious minds that want to know, Diaz’s longtime manager, Cesar Gracie, wasn’t able to provide much information outside of the fact his client’s...
The head of the Nevada Athletic Commission says UFC welterweight Nick Diaz tested positive for marijuana after his recent loss to Carlos Condit and faces disciplinary action, including a possible suspension and fine.
Executive director Keith Kizer said Thursday that Diaz's license has been temporarily suspended and he will have 20 days to respond to the allegations.
For the past few days, Nick Diaz and Carlos Condit have been the most talked about topics amongst MMA fans. Between the fans on Twitter, the endless amounts of message board threads, or just people sitting around the gym, last weekends fight has left fans with a lot to debate about. I’m not sure if [...]
Well, ladies and gentlemen, as I predicted instantly after the judges ruled Carlos Condit the winner of the interim UFC Welterweight belt the two fighters, Nick Diaz and Carlos Condit will rematch. Dana White confirmed the news Tuesday night that he was indeed making the rematch happen.
After UFC 143 last weekend, there has been much debate about who won the fight between Nick Diaz and Carlos Condit. Here, Hitler takes his pick
Before this whole marijuana nonsense broke out, the only fighter more interested in what took place between Nick Diaz and Carlos Condit at UFC 143 was reigning welterweight king Georges St-Pierre (Pictured).
With a potential blockbuster title unification bout against Diaz hanging in the balance, the UFC decided to mic up GSP and have him provide analysis during last week’s scrap...
The rumors had been circulating over the past few days that Nick Diaz had tested positive for something following his fight against Carlos Condit at UFC 143 this past weekend in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Earlier today the Nevada State Athletic Commission (NSAC) sent out a statement which read as follows, “Thank you for the many email and phone calls. I am still waiting for all the...
So with Nick Diaz losing to Carlos Condit and talks of the rematch not going thru, it sadden a whole mess of MMA fans that they would not get to see Nick Diaz take on UFC welterweight champion Geroges St-Pierre. To many, Carlos Condit the new interim champion holds an even bigger challenge than Diaz [...]