The San Antonio Spurs (14-4) return to the court as they host the Milwaukee Bucks (8-8) tonight at the AT&T Center. This will be the Bucks only visit to the Alamo City.
The Spurs are coming off a 105-100 overtime win over the Grizzlies at home where the Spurs came back by 14 in the fourth quarter and forced overtime. Tony Parker led the Spurs with 30 points and 6 assists. Tim Duncan had 27 points and 15 rebounds in the win.
The Bucks are coming off a 102-81 loss to the Hornets where Brandon Jennings led Milwaukee with 25 points.
As as tipoff nears for the Spurs and Bucks, here are five things to watch for during the game.
• The Bucks are second in the NBA in blocks per game with 7.47.
• The Bucks have already had two comeback wins after being down by 17 points or more at some point during the game this season.
• The Bucks are 3-0 when the game is decided by three points or less.
• The Spurs have won 15-of-16 against the Bucks at the AT&T Center dating back to the end of the 2004-05 season.
• The Spurs are limiting opponents to 23.3 points, .412 shooting from the floor and .277 from the three-point line in the final quarter.