The San Antonio Spurs (55-19) will look to bounce back fro a road loss in Memphis as they return to San Antonio to host the lowly Orlando Magic (19-56). This will be the final meeting between the two teams this season with the Spurs beating the Magic in Orlando 110-89. Manu Ginobili led the Spurs with 20 points and 5 assists in the first meeting with Orlando.
The Spurs will be without Kawhi Leonard (sore left knee) and Tony Parker (sore left ankle) tonight.
The Spurs are coming off a 90-92 loss in Memphis versus the Grizzlies. Grizzlies' Mike Conley's layup with in the closing seconds of the game sealed the victory for Memphis. Tony Parker led the Spurs with 25 points and 4 assists.
The Magic are coming off a 103-111 loss to the Rockets in Houston. Maurice Harkless led Orlando with a career-high 28 points in the loss.
And as the Spurs look to avoid their first three-game losing streak of the season, here are five things to watch for during the game:
• The Spurs have won five of six versus the Magic with those wins coming by an average of 11 points.
• The Magic are 0-23 this season when they fail to reach 90 points in a game.
• The Magic are 15-14 when their bench has more (or the same) points than its opponent.
• Former Spur Beno Udrih has averaged 18.5 points and 9.0 assists in two starts for Orlando.
• The Magic are 0-3 in overtime games this season.