After a few days off, the San Antonio Spurs (51-16) return to the court as they host the Golden State Warriors (39-30). This will be the Spurs and Warriors third meeting of the season with each team winning on their home court. Also, the Spurs will continue to be without Tony Parker who is still nursing an injured left ankle.
In the recent Spurs-Warriors matchup, the San Antonio lost to Golden State in Oakland 101-107 in overtime. The Spurs were paced by Danny Green’s 20 points while Jarrett Jack led the Warriors with 30 points and 10 assists off the bench.
The Spurs are coming off a 119-113 win over Cleveland in San Antonio. Tim Duncan had 30 points, 12 rebounds and five blocks to lead the Spurs to the win.
The Warriors are coming off a 93-72 win over the Hornets in New Orleans. Stephen Curry led Golden State with 30 points in the win.
And as these two playoff bound team get set to face off tonight in San Antonio, here are five things to watch for during tonight's game:
• The Warriors are 12-5 on Wednesday night games.
• The Spurs own a 28-game home winning streak versus Golden State.
• The Warriors are 10-4 when scoring 30-plus points in the first quarter.
• The Warriors are 27-7 when leading at halftime.
• The Spurs are a perfect 3-0 when leading after the third quarter at the AT&T Center.