Andrew Bynum has yet to play a minute for the 76ers this season, but he is keeping busy especially with a legal dispute he is having with his neighbors. The neighbors (Ramond and Cindy Beckett) have been accused of harassing Bynum since he moved next door to them in Westchester over seven years ago.
According to TMZ:
According to his lawsuit, filed in L.A. County Superior Court, Bynum says … the Becketts have objected to his “profession, his race, his friends, his cars and his taste in music.”
Bynum claims the Becketts have behaved like petulant children — throwing coins at his Ferrari (which chipped the paint), screaming at him about his music, and even banging the side of his house with “a long stick.”
It only took a short time for the Becketts to file a counter-suit and the details of what they are alleging can;t be good news for Bynum if true.
– brandishing FIREARMS in an attempt to intimidate the Becketts
– “apparently” using drugs and allowing weed smoke to drift next door
– blasting loud, profane rap music (including the song “Currency” by Trina)
– blasting his video games at “window-shaking volumes”
– letting his dogs run loose through the neighborhood
– constantly racing his luxury cars at dangerous speeds
Bynum says he did none of those things that the Becketts listed, and it is kind of a moot point as the Becketts have packed up and moved away a bit ago.
Article found on: Cosby Sweaters