* Note: The idea of two players on the same team being in the top 10 of the MVP race is ridiculous.
1. LeBron James: 26.9 points (4th in NBA), 8.1 assists and 7.2 assists
- He is the best player in the NBA, having his best year yet, not much more needs to be said. He will win his 4th MVP and it should be unanimous.
2. Kevin Durant: 28.4 points (2nd in NBA), 7.9 points, 4.5 assists
- Durant is only a fraction of a percentage away from taking home his 4th straight scoring title, which is incredible, while he has increased his assists, rebounds, defensive intensity and shooting percentages. He has increased his efficiency on every level, while becoming a better player in every facet of his game. As far ahead as LeBron is from the rest of the field, Durant is from the 3rd place player.
3. Carmelo Anthony: 28.4 points (1st in NBA), 6.6 rebounds and 2.5 assists
- Currently leading Durant for the scoring title, but only by a fraction of a percent, Anthony is having his best season yet, lea...