Atlanta Hawks/Indiana Pacers: Game 1
- This matchup just barely edges out Bulls/Nets as least intriguing first round series, in my opinion.
- The Hawks seem to know they have no shot at the NBA Finals, and they’re just going to play like it. Not a lot of effort.
- Paul George messed around and got himself a triple double. I wonder if anyone’s ever put together a stat line like that with such an awful shooting day (3-13). **UPDATE** Answer provided by TNT post game. Lowest ever shooting percentage in a playoff triple double.
- Free throw discrepancy will be a big talking point. George shot more (18) than the whole Hawks team (14).
Los Angeles Lakers/San Antonio Spurs: Game 1
- No Tracy McGrady today. The wait continues…
- Wouldn’t think Matt Bonner would get so many postseason minutes, but with Boris Diaw’s injury, the Spurs need the size. He filled in admirably.
- Mike D’Antoni gets a bad wrap for running players into the gr...