Found February 11, 2012 on
1) Introduction: Peprah’s journey-man career finally found some footing during his second stint with the Packers. After rookie Morgan Burnett was lost for the year in Week 4 of the 2010 season, Peprah stepped in and started 11 of the final 12 regular season games and each of the Packers’ four postseason wins. A hard-working, tough backup, Peprah was re-signed on a two-year, $2.5 million deal after the season.
Charlie Yaw Peprah
Weight: 203 lbs.
3) Expectations coming into the season: Despite filling in admirably during the Packers’ Super Bowl run, the consensus was that Peprah would fall back into a backup role in 2011. Burnett’s knee was healthy and Nick Collins’ name was written in permanent marker atop the Packers’ depth chart.
4) Player’s highlights/low-lights: For all his gaffes during the 2011 season, Peprah also made a fair number of big plays. Peprah’s five interceptions ranked him second on the tea...
BEST OF MAXIM
AROUND THE WEB
1) Introduction: Sherrod was drafted in the first round last April with the intent of being the future replacement for Chad Clifton and bookend tackle compliment to the previous year’s first round pick, Bryan Bulaga. Thanks to the NFL lockout, Sherrod would miss months of important technique instruction and studying the playbook.
Derek Lee Sherrod
1) Introduction: Over the last two and half decades, the number 36 has been kind to the safety position in Green Bay. LeRoy Butler was an All-Pro wearing the number during the Packers’ run in the 1990′s, and Nick Collins has now established himself as one of the NFL’s top game-breakers at the position with the same two digits. In six seasons leading into 2011,...
The day after the Green Bay Packers' season ended following a home playoff loss to the eventual-Super Bowl champion New York Giants, Donald Driver stood at his locker packing away all of his personal belongings for the offseason. Judging by the way he spoke at the time, it sounded like the 13-year veteran and career Packer was clearing out his locker for the final time and had...
Donald Driver has been an integral part of the Green Bay Packers offense for the past 10 seasons. Drafted in the 7th round of the 1999 NFL Draft out of Alcorn State, Driver became a favorite target of quarterbacks Brett Favre and Aaron Rodgers. Entering what will be his 14th season as an NFL wide receiver, Driver is an unrestricted free agent. Having seen a decline in...
Following his worst statistical season in a decade, Donald Driver now faces a harsh reality — it may be time to move on from the Pack.
However, the 37-year-old is willing to do whatever it takes to remain with the only team he’s known in his professional career.
Speaking to reporters on Friday, Driver told WISN-TV that he’s willing to take a pay cut to stay with the Packers...
Aaron Rodgers, the star quarterback of the Green Bay Packers, was announced as the NFL’s most valuable player on Feb. 4 in a vote that was conducted by the Associated Press. Rodgers was by far the clear favorite with the national voting panel as he garnered 48 votes out of a possible 50, for a total of 96 per cent. The other two votes went to another quarterback, Drew Brees of...
Erik Walden's attorney says the Green Bay Packers linebacker has reached a deferred judgment agreement to resolve a disorderly conduct-domestic abuse charge.
For the third straight season, the Green Bay Packers are raising ticket prices.