Found October 18, 2011 on
In Reese We Trust:
http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/giants/2011/10/18/2011-10-18_despite_victory_giants_defense_gave_up_too_many_big_plays_to_buffalo_bills_like_.htmlThe Giants defense suffers a massive breakdown on Fred Jackson's 80-yard touchdown.By Ebenezer Samuel - NY Dailynews 10/18/11
BEST OF MAXIM
AROUND THE WEB
Defense is becoming a lost art in today’s NFL, as the New York Giants display by giving up this 80-yard dash to Buffalo Bills running back Fred Jackson: Big plays like this may have something to do with the offensive statistics that are taking siege on the NFL record books in 2011. At this rate, [...]
Fred Jackson (credits below) The definition of a pecking order as defined by the people at Merriam-Webster is known as a social hierarchy with ranks and classes. This can be added to any real world situation, from work, where you have a boss, and they have a boss and so on, to the NFL and fantasy football where there will always be the best player, and then players beneath them....
The New York Giants made a statement by defeating a very talented and deep Buffalo Bills team last Sunday. The Giants have finally established a running game, and I was super surprised to see how effective the G-Men were on the ground. Star tailback Ahmad Bradshaw ran for 104 yards on 26 carries during a very competitive game against the upstart Bills. I have been preaching all season...
Let's talk about an 80-yard rushing touchdown by Fred Jackson. Ask linebacker Mathias Kiwanuka about the Giants' defensive performance in Sunday's 27-24 victory over the Buffalo Bills, and he will point to that first-quarter breakdown.
- Giants get Center David Baas back on the O-line.
- Eli looks comfortable in the pocket. Passing game carrying the offense.
- Giants D struggling against the run. Deon Grant takes horrible angle on the long TD run by Fred Jackson.
- Right before the end of the quarter the Bills score on another long TD. The reserve DB’s are really taking bad angles to begin this game.
Finally, we have a little movement in this week’s rankings after two weeks of each team holding firm in their spots.What did we learn this weekend? The Redskins’ early season success came to a crashing thud, the Cowboys can’t get out of their own way, and the Giants are a flawed, but resilient football team. As for the Eagles, the jury is out–but they are still breathing...
– STILL KEEPING THE SCOREBORD OPERATOR BUSY – With their 24-point output today, the Bills increased their season total to 188 … the figure ranks 4th in team history over the first six games of a season:
BILLS RECORD BOOK
MOST POINTS THROUGH FIRST SIX GAMES
200 – 1964 (34, 30, 30, 23, 48, 35)
194 – 2002 (37, 45, 23, 33, 31, 31)
192 – 1975 (42, 30, 38, 38...
– The Buffalo Bills announced yesterday that their game against the New York Jets scheduled for Sunday, November 6, 2011 at Ralph Wilson Stadium is sold out.
Tickets remain available for the Bills games vs. the Tennessee Titans on Sunday, December 4, Miami Dolphins on Sunday, December 18, and Denver Broncos on Saturday, December 24. In addition, a limited number...
– Buffalo Bills Wall of Famer Kent Hull died Tuesday in his home in Greenwood, Miss. Hull played 11 seasons with the Bills, 1986-96. He played in 170 regular season games with the team, including 121 consecutive and appeared in 19 postseason contests. He received the Ralph C. Wilson Distinguished Service Award in 2001 and was inducted into the Bills Wall of...