- Defensive end who had only 1 big year with the Fighting Illini last season, registering 15 sacks.
- Would complement Julius Peppers well.
- A starter for the past two seasons protecting Andrew Luck’s blind side.
- Would be a big plus for Jay Cutler’s protection.
- Measures in at 6’5”-3/4, 312 lbs.
- Most projections have Floyd gone by the time the Bears select at #19. However, if Floyd is available, it would be difficult to pass on him.
- The chance to pair him with Brandon Marshall upgrades Bears offense drastically.
- A big end at almost 6’6” with very good rush speed.
- A raw talent with a big upside.
- Creates a dangerous pairing with Peppers.
- Second-rated cornerback after LSU CB Morris Claiborne.
- Gilmore has size, 6’0-1/2, speed (4.4 40-yard dash), and a durability, having started every game at cornerback (40).
- A need position for Bears.
- Combination of size, speed and athleticism.
- Coples measures in at 6’6”, 284 lbs.
- Should he drop to Bears #19 pick, Emery would be hard-pressed to pass on this talented defensive end.
- Another top prospect that may drop to the Bears, Reiff is the #2 tackle in most NFL circles.
- Started every game his last two years at Iowa and known for his tough demeanor.
- Would immediately improve offensive line and pass protection for Cutler.
- Close to 6’6” and 315 Lbs.
- Very strong and durable defensive tackle.
- Would make an immediate impact on Bears front four, especially against the run.
- Number 3 ranked receiver in draft.
- Hill is a dynamic combination of height, speed, and weight, measuring in combine at 6’4”, 215 lbs and a best 40-yard time of 4.36.
- Will be an intriguing choice for Emery if still on the board at #19.
Delivered to your inbox
|Latest Rumors||Best of Yardbarker|
Today's Best Stuff
Join the Yardbarker Network for more promotion, traffic, and money.
What is Yardbarker?