Are the Giants are trying to miss the playoffs?
Here are my Power Rankings and a quick note about each team.
1) San Francisco - Don't panic, Seattle doesn't lose at home.
2) Texans - They are solid on both sides of the ball.
3) Patriots - Suspect defense keep them from the top spot.
4) Denver - On the rise, are they a Super Bowl sleeper?
5) Falcons - They need to show me something in the postseason.
6) Seattle - They can't win on the road in the playoffs.
7) Packers - Need defensive players to get healthy and produce.
8) Dallas - They've won some games but they're not going anywhere in the postseason.
9) Bears - They cannot protect Cutler and therefore can't win in the playoffs.
10) Steelers - Injuries have slowed this team.
11) Ravens - They're old on defense and Flacco can't lead them to the Super Bowl.
12) Giants - Too many questions for them to make another run.
13) Colts - Luck has this team in the playoffs, an amazing story that won't end in the Super Bowl.
14) Minnesota - They need more playmakers on offense.
15) Bengals - This is a good young team but still growing.
16) Washington - RG3 has this team winning but they're not a great team.
17) Saints - Amazing offense and no defense.
18) Titans - This team has some talent but have done nothing to bring it all together.
19) Tampa - This is a solid young team growing in the right direction.
20) Carolina - They need a new coach to help Newton grow.
21) Miami - They have a new QB in place.
22) Rams - Fisher gets a few years to put together his team in St. Louis.
23) Oakland - It's the Raiders, not much to say.
24) Lions - Complete disappointment.
25) Bills - Invested in QB and Defense, both busts.
26) Browns - Some young pieces in place.
27) SD - Time for a new Coach.
28) AZ - The worst QB situation in the League.
29) Jets - No organizational direction.
30) Eagles - The Andy Reid era comes to a terrible end.
31) Chiefs - This team is just bad.
32) Jacksonville - Blaine Gabbert is on his way out as a starting QB. This team, and their fans, aren't going anywhere but LA. I don't expect this team to be in Jacksonville in a couple years.
That's the list.