The Packers could be playing for the Super Bowl if they had a better defense and a running game. Which should they pick up in the draft.
Here is my first look at the NFL Draft. There are a lot of teams that need quarterbacks this year. The problem, there are not enough QB's in the draft.
I expect to see teams trying to trade down, will they have any takers?
1. Chiefs - Bjoern Warner, DE, Florida State
2. Jaguars - Jarvis Jones, OLB, Georgia
3. Raiders - Dee Millner, CB, Alabama
4. Eagles - Luke Joeckel, OT, Texas A&M
5. Lions - Chance Womack, OG, Alabama
6. Browns - Damontre Moore, DE, Texas A&M
7. Cardinals - Geno Smith, QB, UWV
8. Bills - Matt Barkley, QB, USC
9. Jets - Eric Fisher, OT, Central Michigan
10. Titans - Lane Johnson, OT Oklahoma
11. Chargers - Johnathan Cooper, OG, UNC
12. Dolphins - Keenan Allan, WR, Cal
13. Buccaneers - Star Lotulelei, DT, LSU
14. Panthers - Barkevious Mingo, OLB, LSU
15. Saints - Kenny Vacca...