The Ravens have to win this week to clinch the AFC North but can their do it against the Giants.
Now that we're in the last two weeks of the season, the playoff scenarios are starting to come into focus.
Here's a look at the scenarios and my predictions:
AFC - Playoff Scenarios
HOUSTON TEXANS - Playing Minnesota
Houston can clinch a first-round bye with:
1) HOU win or tie OR - I expect Houston to win this game, they should lock-up Sunday.
2) NE loss or tie OR - Playing Jacksonville this week, Patriots won't lose
3) DEN loss - Playing Cleveland, Broncos win.
Houston can clinch home-field advantage throughout the AFC playoffs with:
1) HOU win OR - Again, I expect Houston to win this game.
2) HOU tie + DEN loss or tie OR - Ties are rare and Denver isn't going to lose in Cleveland
3) NE loss or tie + DEN loss - Not likely that either team will lose this week.
Houston - The bottom line here is that Houston is going to...