This Shirt May Sell
10) If you know any Jets fans right now, please feel free to reach out and remind them that there is so much more to life than football
9) Revis has $96 million coming from the Bucs, but if he stays hurt, he won't make a dime, which is kind of a massive refutation to the idea that the NFLPA exists
8) The Jets might now be able to draft a CB with the pick they got from the Bucs, who can then spend the rest of his career, along with current CB2 Kyle Wilson, being Not Darrelle Revis
7) If he's healthy, Revis could cost Julio Jones, Marques Colston and Steve Smith 200 yards and 2 TDs off their 2013 stats
6) Jets fans are well aware by now that they can't have nice things, so this can't be too much of a surprise to them
5) There's nothing more Jets-esque than selling a prime asset for 60 cents on the dollar, when he's hurt
4) If anyone wants to give Rex Ryan a defensive coordinator job now, he might just resign, rather than come back to get canned in six months...