Found August 21, 2013 on
Five Tool Tool:
13) Those incredibly tiresome people who need to tell you how they can never root for Vick based on his past don't need to learn any new talking points
12) Vick's inevitable post-football bankruptcy just got pushed back a few more weeks
11) Chip Kelly just gave him the job so he can show up Andy Reid by actually having him stay healthy and take care of the ball
10) Racist White Eagle Fan clearly thinks it's a conspiracy, which extends down to the Eagles' opponents in preseason only trying when Nick Foles was in
9) Racist Black Eagle Fan clearly thinks it's a conspiracy, in that Vick actually had to compete for the job with a guy who has a future as a CFL stiff
8) Matt Barkley's cool with this, since he's pretty sure he'll have the job by Halloween
7) Now it can be told: Riley Cooper's YouTube racism video was simply done to test Vick, and he passed
6) Vick is said to have regained his confidence and love of foo...
BEST OF MAXIM
Philadelphia Eagles head coach Chip Kelly officially announced that Michael Vick will be the starting quarterback for the Philadelphia Eagles to start the 2013-14 campaign.
Vick has been competing with Nick Foles for the starting gig throughout training camp and the preseason. While Foles has put up strong numbers (11-14 for 96 yards), Vick has gone 13-15 for 199 yards himself and...
Eagles coach Chip Kelly named Michael Vick as his starting
Michael Vick persevered and won the Eagles quarterback job.
His running back thinks it shows what type of leader Vick is. LeSean McCoy and DeSean Jackson reportedly stated Vick winning the job shows his true leadership.
McCoy: The competition really showed Mike Vick's leadership #Eagles
— Eagles Insider (@EaglesInsider) August 20, 2013
"Since day 1, I honestly thought...
On Tuesday, ESPN's Adam Schefter reported that Michael Vick has officially been named the Philadelphia Eagles' starter at quarterback.
You may not like the early decision by Eagles head coach Chip Kelly to declare veteran Mike Vick as the QB#1 for the Eagles in 2013. But I am digging it. Basically, the Chippah just took control of this team and this locker room. He essentially has said, "No more bull-crap... no more politically-correct 'wait until the final PS game' to evaluate all candidates.....
Expert Draft Results Using the New Fanium
The Philadelphia Eagles’ quarterback competition finally came to a close on Tuesday, when Chip Kelly officially named Michael Vick the team’s starting quarterback. He has beaten out second-year signal-caller Nick Foles for the job. For those who have watched the Eagles during the preseason, the move is not a surprise. Vick has been incredibly sharp […]
The Eagles have finally named a starting quarterback after weeks of posturing and tests from head coach Chip Kelly.
Chip Kelly announced to the media Tuesday morning Vick will indeed be the opening game starter for the Eagles after outlasting Foles in their training camp battle.
Now the questions turn to what happens to Foles from here. For months there has been speculation about...
The purpose behind Quick Hits is to catch you up on the most important news, notes, and links that you may have missed from the day prior. Without further ado, here are Wednesday’s quick hits:
1. Head Coach, Chip Kelly officially named Michael Vick the starting quarterback for Week 1 of the regular season, ending the quarterback battle.
2. Kenny Phillips made his return to practice...
The Eagles have no plans to trade Nick Foles even though Michael Vick was named the team's starting quarterback on Tuesday an NFL source said.
Foles was asked if he wanted to be traded with the opportunity to start but he said that he wanted to remain with the Eagles.
Considering Vick's injury past there is a strong chance that Foles will play sometime this season. Vick...
Ever since Chip Kelly was introduced as the new head coach of the Philadelphia Eagles, there has been the burning question about who the starter at quarterback would be. Would it be the veteran Michael Vick, or the younger Nick Foles? We also heard the name of fourth-round pick Matt Barkley, but he really wasn't in the running for starter. Simply put, it was either going to be...
The Philadelphia Eagles named Michael Vick the starting quarterback over Nick Foles. Was this even in question, because I don't know anybody that thought Foles would win the job.
The word out of Washington is that quarterback Robert Griffin III continues to look good in practice, strengthening the fact that he will be ready for Week 1 when the Redskins host Philadelphia on Monday...
The purpose behind Quick Hits is to catch you up on the most important news, notes, and links that you may have missed from the day prior. Without further ado, here are Thursday’s quick hits:
1. Defensive Coordinator, Bill Davis believes that this preseason game is very important as the team determines who will start on defense come Week 1.
2. Good to go! Jason Peters will make...