Here are your “Leftgovers” from the Nashville Predators game on Tuesday night against the St. Louis Blues…
* Martin Erat returned to the Nashville lineup after missing the San Jose game with an injury sustained in practice.
* He would garner second star honors after posting three points.
* Matt Halischuk – who had 15 goals for the Predators last year — was scratched in favor of Rich Clune.
* The coaching staff would be rewarded for that decision as Clune scored his first career NHL goal.
* Clune’s marker proved to be the game winner.
* Colin Wilson‘s three-point performance was his first such feat since December 1, 2011 against Vancouver.
* It was Wilson’s third three-point night of his career.
* Nashville took just three shots in the second period. Scored on two of them.
* Rinne made 10 saves while the Blues were on the power play.
* St. Louis’ Jake Allen came into the game in relief of starter Brian Elliott.
* It was Allen’s first career NHL appearance.