Rangers Game Notes
TV: MSG; Radio: The Apple 970AM, XM 213
Live Stream (Don't click on ads in stream, may download virus):
Henrik Lundqvist - 19-7-4, 1.85 gaa, .940 sv%, 3 so.
Craig Anderson - 21-12-4, 3.08 gaa, .900 sv%, 0 so
- The Senators are 10-1-1 in their last 12 games at MSG.
For more game notes click the "Read More" tab below.
- Ottawa is 6-0-1 in their last seven games overall.
- Ottawa is expected to have Erik Karlsson back from an upper-body injury that sidelined him Tuesday. Karlsson leads all NHL defensemen with 41 points.
- Milan Michalek has totaled 15 of his team-leading 22 goals on the road. He has nine goals in the past eight road contests after netting two against the Penguins Tuesday night.
- Jason Spezza has three goals and three assists in his last five games.
- Nick Foligno has four points (one goal, three assists) in his last two games.
- Chris Neil has four goals in his last 10 games after going goal-less in 13.
2011-12 Season Series:
Oct. 29 Rangers 4, Senators 5 (SO) at MSG
Nov. 9 Rangers 3 vs. Senators 2 at Ottawa
Jan. 12 Rangers vs. Senators at MSG
March 8 Rangers vs. Senators at Ottawa
The Sixth Sens
Remember to follow me on Twitter & Facebook or e-mail me at email@example.com.
Delivered to your inbox
|Best of Yardbarker||NFL News||MLB News|
Today's Best Stuff
Join the Yardbarker Network for more promotion, traffic, and money.
What is Yardbarker?