According to Wrestlezone.com, both Kevin Nash and Ivan Koloff are being discussed as inductees in this years WWE Hall of Fame. Nash is basically a lock to be entered this year according to the article.
Ring Kings Senior Writer Jon Judd
Follow Ring Kings on Twitter @ringkingssk
The post Two More Major Names being Discussed for WWE Hall of Fame appeared first on Ring Kings.
Kevin Nash has been discussed for the 2015 WWE Hall of Fame, according to PWInsider.Ivan Koloff is also expected to be announced.New Backstage Story on Vince and Reigns/Bryan, Possible Feud for Randy OrtonThe post Kevin Nash Headed Into the 2015 Hall of Fame Class? appeared first on All Wrestling News.
This is like two great tastes that go great together. Wrestling fans who are fans of Dave Batista will have a chance to see him again on a movies screen in the near future.
What will the WWE really do with Rusev? Putting him through the paces, having him face the company’s best big men, having his hot valet and voice piece flaunt herself in and out of the ring and challenging every American and non-American face there is in the WWE. The idea is brilliant since there has not been a true anti-American villain angle in quite some time.
- WWE has added Ivan Koloff to their Alumni roster.
- Friday’s episode of WWE SmackDown, with The Miz vs. Roman Reigns in the main event, drew 2.461 million viewers, down from last week’s 2.564 million viewers. SmackDown was Friday’s highest rated original cable program.
- Our correspondent at last night’s WWE live event in Fresno sent the following observation about John...
- Wrestling legend Ivan Koloff turns 72 years old today. Also, today would have been the 43rd birthday of Crash Holly.
- Washington Redskins player Adam Gettis, who was Big E’s teammate at the University of Iowa, recently spoke with Chuck Carroll and said Big E was incredibly smart and a teacher’s assistant in college. He also commented on Big E’s strength:
“Before he had...
Why is WWE trotting out this old shtick again? We heard it many years ago with the likes of Ivan Koloff, Nikolai Volkoff and the Iron Sheik, and we heard it as recently as last year with the development of Antonio Cesaro and his anti-American sentiment.
- Veteran journalist Bill Apter is now writing a column for WWE.com. His first column looks at the night Bruno Sammartino lost the WWE Title to Ivan Koloff in Madison Square Garden.
- Kaitlyn’s first post-WWE appearance will be on February 15th at George’s Cards and Collectibles in the Oxford Valley Mall in Langhorne, PA from 12pm until 3pm. One autograph is $15, one photo op...
This is the first DVD I’ve ever reviewed from MVD Entertainment Group, so I already knew I wouldn’t be looking at a top-of-the-line WWE production this time around, and that’s fine.
One of the most interesting to debate is world champion. There were a lot of great ones for sure, but a look back at the historic list of former WWE champions reveals several disappointments throughout the long lineage of champions.