Found January 09, 2013 on
Manchester City striker Mario Balotelli is prepared to shrug off comments aimed at him by AC Milan president Silvio Berlusconi.
Balotelli has been strongly linked with a move to Milan for some time, with speculation resurfacing during the current transfer window.
There would, however, appear to be little chance of the Italy international completing such a switch any time soon, with Berlusconi having openly criticized the fiery frontman.
When pressed on transfer rumors last week, Berlusconi said he was not convinced by Balotelli 'as a man' and has followed that up by branding the 22-year-old 'a rotten apple'.
Balotelli could have been forgiven for biting back at the Rossoneri supremo, given that he has only had positive things to say about Milan in the past, but his representative claims his focus is locked on returning to form and repaying City's faith in his ability.
Mino Raiola told Mediaset: "I talked with Mario and he was sorry to hear the words of ...
BEST OF MAXIM
Silvio Berlusconi has ended talk that AC Milan are interested in Mario Balotelli, describing the Manchester City striker as a "rotten apple".
Balotelli has been linked with a move to Milan as a possible replacement for the already-departured Pato and Robinho, who is expected to leave during the current transfer window, but Berlusconi has ruled the move out.
Napoli head coach Walter Mazzarri described the challenge of working with Manchester City striker Mario Balotelli as "stimulating", amid reports of a possible approach from the Serie A club.
Azzurri president Aurelio De Laurentiis has admitted he would be interested in bringing the unsettled 22-year-old to the San Paolo as a strike partner for Edinson Cavani, or as a possible...
Mario Balotelli's agent has hit back at AC Milan president Silvio Berlusconi over his criticism of the Manchester City striker.
And the agent, Mino Raiola, says there is virtually no chance Balotelli will be returning to Italy this month.
Berlusconi said Balotelli is "a bad apple," and did not want him in the AC Milan squad.
He made his comments in the aftermath...
Napoli president Aurelio De Laurentiis would prefer to see Mario Balotelli partner Edinson Cavani at the San Paolo than consider selling his star striker to Manchester City .
The Uruguayan forward fired Napoli back into third place in the Serie A table courtesy of a fine hat-trick in a 4-1 win over Roma, furthering his reputation as the envy of a host of top European clubs by bringing...
Each day we'll bring you the very latest tabloid rumors as the biggest clubs around splash the cash to bolster their rosters. True or not, they're always entertaining...
Rafa Benitez is a dead man walking at Chelsea following the humiliating home defeat by Swansea .
Manchester City are expecting AC Milan to make a £24million bid for Mario Balotelli - despite...
Napoli president wants Balotelli to partner Cavani - originally posted on Soccerlens.comNapoli president Aurelio De Laurentiis has made it clear that the star striker Edinson Cavani will not be sold to Manchester City rather he would cherish the opportunity to see City’s much maligned striker Mario Balotelli partner the Uruguayan at Stadio San Paolo.
Cavani does the ‘Gangnam...