Found January 17, 2013 on
Alberto Del Rio
- As noted, the January 14th episode of WWE RAW did a 3.19 rating with 4.54 million viewers. This was the biggest audience for RAW since the 1,000th episode on July 23rd, 2012.In the segment breakdown, they opened strong with Vince McMahon, Big Show and Alberto Del Rio doing a 3.44 quarter rating. Wade Barrett vs. Randy Orton lost 171,000 viewers, which is good considering how strong the opener was. Kane vs. Damien Sandow and the Mick Foley Hall of Fame announcement plus the brawl with The Shield, Sheamus, Ryback and Orton lost 497,000 viewers. Ryback’s interview plus Kaitlyn vs. Eve Torres for the Divas Title gained 509,000 viewers at 9pm for a 3.33 quarter rating.Brodus Clay vs. CM Punk lost 149,000 viewers. Punk’s post-match interview, the video of past RAW car moments plus the backstage segment with The Rock, Foley and Vickie Guerrero gained 142,000 viewers. Sheamus vs. 3MB in a Over the Top Challenge plus a John Cena segment lost 202,000 viewers. MizTV with Ric Flair, The Miz a...
BEST OF MAXIM
- Ric Flair is currently booked for the January 21st WWE RAW from San Jose, California and the January 22nd SmackDown tapings in Sacramento. The Rock is also booked for those two shows. Flair will leave for All Japan Pro Wrestling right after the SmackDown tapings.
Flair is still working on a per-night deal with WWE but could be signing something more solid soon. Believe it or not...
- WWE Divas Champion Kaitlyn posted the following Tout video after winning on last night’s RAW:
- WWE NXT star Bray Wyatt continues to tease a RAW debut on Twitter. He wrote the following last night:
“It takes millions of years for coal to become a diamond, It’ll take me 30 seconds on #Raw to bring the world to its knees. -Bray Wyatt”
- Cody Rhodes wrote the following after...
- Jim Ross noted on Twitter that his JR's BBQ company is working on releasing a hot sauce and a wing sauce.
- Former WWE star Funaki was backstage at last night's WWE SmackDown tapings in San Antonio, Texas. He lives in the area. Here is a photo of he and Natalya:
- The Miz tweeted the following about his RAW segment with Ric Flair:
"Thanks @RicFlairNatrBoy for...
- As seen on last night’s episode of WWE Main Event, Brad Maddox filled in for The Miz on commentary for the tag team match. WWE’s website has a video up where Maddox was thrown out by security for sneaking in to do commentary. Maddox talked about how good his performance was and said he probably will be replacing Jerry Lawler now.
- No match was announced for next week’s Main...
Credit – Wrestling Observer
As noted, the January 14th episode of WWE RAW did a 3.19 rating with 4.54 million viewers. This was the biggest audience for RAW since the 1,000th episode on July 23rd, 2012.
In the segment breakdown, they opened strong with Vince McMahon, Big Show and Alberto Del Rio doing a 3.44 quarter rating. Wade Barrett vs. Randy Orton lost 171,000 viewers, which...
WWE want Lesnar for another year:
The Wrestling Observer is reporting that WWE have offered Brock Lesnar a new contract for when his current deal expires after Wrestlemania.
As previously reported Lesnar’s decision to re-sign will likely affect the outcome of his match at the mega event; the company are unlikely to put him over if he’s not going to stick around.
- Embedded below is the official trailer for WWE Studios The Call, which stars Halle Berry and features David Otunga.
- Posted below is a backstage photo from Monday's 20th Anniversary Raw featuring Rick Flair and The Rock.
- This week's episode of Raw increased 21 percent in social media activity compared to last week's show. Raw scored 389,756 in social activity...
TNA has dropped the lawsuit that they filed against WWE last year. As most of you know by now, the lawsuit had been filed after Brian Wittenstein, a former TNA employee who had left the company and moved to WWE, had attempted to supply information he had stolen from TNA about talent contracts and other information. WWE had notified TNA but when Ric Flair tried to get out of his contract...
WWE will tape this week’s episode of WWE Main Event from the AT&T Center in San Antonio, Texas.. Here are the full results.* Randy Orton wrestled to a no contest against Antonio Cesaro. The Shield interfered and attacked Orton during the match. The Miz came down to make the save, however Cesaro took the Miz out while The Shield put Orton through a table.* Brad Maddox came out...
- WWE Hall of Famer Ric Flair spoke to children at Chickamauga Elementary School in Georgia on Thursday.
- Right after Monday’s RAW, Dolph Ziggler will be flying to Australia to do promotional work for WWE.
- The Miz revealed on this week’s episode of WWE Main Event that he will be in the 30-man Royal Rumble match.
- We noted before that WWE officials had discussions about CM...
- Ric Flair and others are featured on the latest episode of The JBL & Michael Cole Show:
- Below is the latest episode of WWE’s Backstage Fallout from last night’s SmackDown:
- As noted, WWE Legend Superstar Billy Graham was hospitalized earlier this week due to double pneumonia. NetNewsLedger.com reports that Graham’s wife says he has began to show signs of heart failure...
– The following is a list of superstar names, dates & times scheduled for VIP sessions during this year’s WrestleMania AXXESS events. You can purchase tickets beginning next week via Ticketmaster.com:
Thursday, April 4 – Session 6:00pm-10:00pm
Friday, April 5 – Session 6:00pm-10:00pm
Saturday, April 6 – Session 8:00am-12:00pm