Found March 09, 2013 on
TWNP-Wrestling News & Information:
- Below is Backstage Fallout from last night’s SmackDown:
- Titus O’Neil noted on Twitter that WWE will be releasing some Primetime Players merchandise soon.
- Chris Jericho’s Robot Combat League will begin airing on Syfy in the UK on April 8th at 8pm.
- John Cena tweeted the following to The Rock yesterday while at the National Strength and Conditioning Association:
“Hey @TheRock @WWE couldn’t get my visa straight 4 panama but went to #NSCA 2day to #clean it 335lbs #RTime=NOW”
Big Plans for Cena and The Rock on RAW, Top WrestleMania Star Upset at Match Plans?, More…
The post Cena Tweets The Rock, Backstage Fallout from SmackDown, More appeared first on TWNP - Wrestling News & Information.
No related posts.
BEST OF MAXIM
– WWE will be broadcasting RAW in Tulsa, Oklahoma on 5/13.
– John Cena tweeted the following message to The Rock late last Friday night. He also posted a video of him clearing 335 lbs. which you can also view here.
Hey @TheRock @WWE couldn’t get my visa straight 4 panama but went to #NSCA 2day to #clean it 335lbs #RTime=NOW http://yfrog.us/0dc5ipwforeqqujadwtoaqzyz …
- As a reminder, John Cena will headline the South by Southwest (SXSW) Conference this Saturday at a panel discussing the strategies behind WWE’s award-winning digital programs. Cena will be joined by WWE’s Stephanie McMahon and EVP of Digital Media Perkins Miller.
- Andre the Giant is currently in the Superstar Spotlight on WWE’s website.
- The woman appearing on WWE TV and...
I’ll admit the buildup to The Rock vs. John Cena for WrestleMania 28 wasn’t that good and had more “okay moments” then “great moments.” But still wrestling fans were pumped for the actual match itself in Miami, Florida. Then the match happened and we as wrestling fans of course, complained.
- John Cena and Stephanie McMahon talked about WWE’s use of social media at the SWSX convention in Austin, Texas yesterday. Here is a photo of them on the panel and highlights:
* WWE’s biggest reach over social media comes from Facebook.
* Cena said he wasn’t sure about using social media at first, because of letting fans “behind the curtain” but soon saw potential in...
- Below is Backstage Fallout from last night's SmackDown:
- Titus O'Neil noted on Twitter that WWE will be releasing some Primetime Players merchandise soon.
- Chris Jericho's Robot Combat League will begin airing on Syfy in the UK on April 8th at 8pm.
- John Cena tweeted the following to The Rock yesterday while at the National Strength and Conditioning Association...
- As noted before, the March 4th old-school edition of WWE RAW did a 3.52 cable rating with 5.01 million viewers, the second best numbers of the year. RAW was the highest rated show on cable for the night, even beating out Pawn Stars.
In the segment breakdown, the first segment, after The Undertaker opened the show, with CM Punk and Paul Heyman, Randy Orton, Sheamus and Big Show...
- Courtesy of WWEDVDNews.com, here are three more feuds to be featured on WWE’s upcoming “Top 25 Rivalries In History” DVD and Blu-ray:
* Shawn Michaels vs. Bret Hart
* CM Punk vs. John Cena
* The Undertaker vs. Mankind
Two more matches to be featured on the DVD are Mankind vs. Undertaker from King of the Ring 1996 and CM Punk vs. John Cena from Night of Champions 2012.
- WWE has added Kendall Skye’s profile to their NXT website.
- The Austin Chronicle published an article about John Cena and Stephanie McMahon appearing in a panel at SXSW yesterday. Cena mentioned at the panel that he was initially reluctant to join Twitter. “I didn’t know how far behind the curtain I wanted to let our fans,” Cena said.
- WWE published an article looking...
- WWE opened up all of their live events this weekend with the Paul Bearer tribute video.- With Rey Mysterio out of action and Kofi Kingston doing promotional work, CM Punk’s opponent for Friday and Saturday’s RAW live events was Zack Ryder. Fans in attendance noted that Punk squashed Ryder, who got in no offense at all. Punk ended the match by crossing Ryder’s arms over his...
google_ad_client = "pub-0413806863103673";
google_ad_width = 468;
google_ad_height = 60;
google_ad_format = "468x60_as";
google_ad_type = "text";
google_ad_channel = "";
google_color_border = "#000000";
google_color_bg = "#FFFFFF";
google_color_link = "#0000cc";