Found March 23, 2013 on
As come closer to Wrestlemania 29 it’s only fitting that we continue looking back at Wrestlemania’s from the past. We have looked at many different Wrestlemania’s over the last month or so from Mania 28, to 17 to 18 to 20 just to name a few. Now we go back even further to 1997 as now we recall Wrestlemania 13.
Outside of one match that everyone remember from that event it a very forgetful show the match everyone remembers is Steve Austin vs Bret Hart in a No DQ with Ken Shamrock as the Ref. Other matches: Ahmed Johnson & Road Warriors vs Nation of Domination in a Street Fight, Rocky Maivia vs The Sultan for the IC title, The Undertaker vs Sid Vicious for the World Title. Below is the Full match Bret Hart vs Steve Austin (the match many say started Austin’s accent to being a Main Eventer.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6vQpUTCxh8 Sid Vicious vs The Undertaker for WWF Title
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxowP-K1t4M Bret Hart vs Steve Austin Highlights
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JsCMLPT91c Wrestlemania 13 intro
BEST OF MAXIM
AROUND THE WEB
Eric Bischoff appeared on Inside the Ropes Thursday night and discussed Bret Hart’s criticism of him and more. Check out the highlights:
On Bret’s WCW run: “I had spoken to and met Bret several times before he made the jump. I was obviously excited to have him but clearly Bret Hart was a very broken….and in my opinion still is, from the interviews I hear him do, a very sad...
Eric Bischoff calls Bret Hart bitter and irrelevant during interview with Inside The Ropes.
- Former WWE star Barry Horowitz turns 53 years old today while TNA star Daniels turns 42, WWE star Epico turns 31, Jack Swagger turns 31 and The Undertaker turns 48.
- Friday’s episode of WWE SmackDown did not rank in the top social media activity due to the NCAA Tournament.
- WWE Champion The Rock will be on FOX’s Animation Domination block of TV tonight with various segments...
WrestleMania IX chose to theme itself with a Roman backdrop, hailing Julius Caesar, for whom the venue was named. In addition, WrestleMania was billed as “The World’s Largest Toga Party”, with many of the performers playing along.
- It’s been reported that Paul Bearer’s sons signed off on the angle at RAW a few weeks back where CM Punk interrupted The Undertaker’s tribute and disrespected the urn.
Paul’s son Michael Moody tells TMZ that WWE creative approached the Moody family for permission before the angle went down on TV and the family approved of it.
Michael told TMZ:
“We felt that dad would...
- Former WWE star Barry Horowitz turns 53 years old today while TNA star Daniels turns 42, WWE star Epico turns 31, Jack Swagger turns 31 and The Undertaker turns 48.- Friday’s episode of WWE SmackDown did not rank in the top social media activity due to the NCAA Tournament.- WWE Champion The Rock will be on FOX’s Animation Domination block of TV tonight with various segments...
– The Rock is set to promote G.I. Joe: Retaliation tonight on Fox’s Animation Domination block. The Rock is set to appear in several teaser segments to promote his new movie.
– WWE Superstar Daniel Bryan returned from a WWE promotional visit to Poland and Russia and made the following post on his Twitter account: Had a great time in Poland and Russia! pic.twitter.com/ciQQAPuVLQ...
- Tonight’s WWE RAW takes place from the Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania with WWE Champion The Rock, John Cena, Chris Jericho and others.
There will be no Brock Lesnar or Triple H on tonight’s show unless last minute changes were made. The Undertaker is being advertised by the arena but not by WWE. No matches have been announced for tonight but The Shield vs...
TMZ.com has confirmed our original report that Paul Bearer’s family signed off on the CM Punk-Urn angle, which is being used to build the Undertaker vs. CM Punk match at WrestleMania 29.
Michael Moody, the son of Paul Bearer (William Moody), has stated that WWE’s creative team approached the family when they were at RAW about doing the angle, and asked permission. Michael had...