Found October 11, 2013 on
- CM Punk has been suffering from a lot of problems with his knees and his back.
There is hope among some within WWE that with John Cena coming back, plus with Daniel Bryan and Randy Orton healthy at the top of the card, Punk can take some time off soon and heal up before WrestleMania XXX season arrives.
WrestleMania Plans Discussed for Punk, Sexy New Pics of Candice/Sunny/Maryse, More
BEST OF MAXIM
AROUND THE WEB
- While promoting WWE’s Risa Above Cancer campaign, John Cena spoke to Showbiz Tonight about returning from his injury sooner then expected:
“October 27th, I know I’m ready, I’ve had a wonderful surgeon, I’ve had a wonderful physical therapy crew. I’ve been really diligent and really on track to get back early. I feel great, the doctors are happy with everything… I’m...
Triple H and Stephanie McMahon are on my TV all the time now. I honestly do not have much of a problem with this; mostly due to the nature of WWE’s top storyline. The fact is that the Authority’s presence on WWE programming is very necessary right now.
Though initially pegged to be sidelined for as many as six months due to a triceps tear, John Cena will return to the ring after only two months on October 27 at Hell in a Cell to challenge Alberto Del Rio for the World Heavyweight Championship. WWE.com spoke to the 11-time WWE Champion and two-time World Heavyweight Champion about his injury, how it feels to watch Raw at home, and...
- WWE NXT Diva Lana made her TV debut at last night’s tapings, scouting Alexander Rusev and eventually becoming his manager. Here is a photo of Lana, courtesy of Diva-Dirt.com:
- There was talk of keeping John Cena off WWE TV until the Hell In a Cell pay-per-view but with the low RAW ratings, he will likely be brought back this Monday to hype the World Heavyweight Title match...
– Although scheduled to face Alberto Del Rio for the World Heavyweight Championship, Christian has been pulled from the weekend live events in Providence and Philadelphia. His replacement is The Great Khali for both matches. Incidentally, Christian has also been pulled from the upcoming WWE tour of Mexico.– Although RVD has clarified his WWE status, it isn’t stopping fans questioning...
Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter
– Apparently there were already plans in the works to bring back both Shawn Michaels and John Cena to WWE television prior to the Battleground pay-per-view situation. As noted in a report a few weeks ago, it leaked out during a radio interview that HBK was scheduled to return to WWE television. Additionally, Cena was in talks with the company...
Daniel Bryan spoke with Justin Kendall of Pitch.com to promote an upcoming Smackdown taping in Kansas City. You can read the entire interview by clicking here. Here are a few excerpts:
On the reaction of the crowd doing the “YES!” chants with him:
“It’s so bizarre. It feels like it’s not even real. It feels like it’s not my life. It feels like I am a character watching...
- We noted before that the only person WWE signed from their most recent training camp was 25 year old Dylan Miley, who is a bodybuilder type with a 37 inch vertical leap. While some people from the camp have been told in the past few days that they will be signed, Davey Richards and Eddie Edwards had not heard anything from WWE as of October 8th. Both Edwards and Richards have people...
Brian, Michael and Steve talk about John Cena’s return following his triceps surgery, where he could be used, Triple’s H involvement in storylines, who the number two babyface is behind Cena, issues with Smackdown, Michael Hayes being suspended and more.
Follow Between The Ropes on Facebook and Twitter.
The post Video: John Cena Return, Triple H, Michael Hayes – October...
WWE announced that CM Punk will face Ryback in a rematch at Hell in a Cell. Here is the updated card for the event:
* WWE Championship: Daniel Bryan vs. Randy Orton - Hell in a Cell Match
* World Heavyweight Championship: John Cena vs. Alberto Del Rio
* CM Punk vs. Ryback
WWE Hell in a Cell takes place on Sunday, October 27th, 2013. As always, we will be providing live play-by-play coverage.
- Booker T worked as special referee in the main event of tonight’s WWE live event in Abu Dhabi, the first of the tour. The match saw Daniel Bryan defeat Randy Orton cleanly.
- Brad Maddox wrestled at tonight’s WWE live event in Abu Dhabi. He lost to Justin Gabriel.
- WWE NXT Champion Bo Dallas and Sami Zayn competed in a triple threat against WWE United States Champion Dean...
- A fan mentioned on Twitter that Rob Van Dam is supposedly leaving WWE for a little while and then coming back. RVD replied:
"That pretty much sums it up."
- Natalya and other WWE Divas have been doing media for international versions of E!'s Total Divas that will begin airing in those countries soon.
- WWE's shop website is now selling a Daniel Bryan beard...
- As noted, Mick Foley will be signing covers of the new WWE Comics at the New York City Comic Con this weekend. Papercutz has revealed variant covers for WWE #1, which you can see below. Regarding the story written by Foley, it’s a crime-meets-pro-wrestling tale set in Titan City, where John Cena has been framed for a crime he didn’t commit. CM Punk is a shadowy figure working...
- It’s been noted by several people within WWE that ever since Eric Pankowski left before SummerSlam, the booking has gone downhill. Pankowski, who was hired in February of 2012 as Senior Vice President of Creative and Development after a long career in Hollywood, was credited by many people for the great creative run that WWE had over the past year.
- For post-Hell In a Cell plans...