Found April 03, 2013 on
CM Punk discussed using Paul Bearer’s death to build his match with Undertaker during an interview with The Asbury ParkPress.
“My job is to get people to be mad at me and I think I do that very well; I think I blur the lines,” Punk said. “Everything is designed to push people’s buttons – so it’s unfortunate that Percy had to die for him to be a part of this story – but trust me, he would have loved it, he really would have loved it.”
Also during the interview Punk likened his style to Roddy Piper and discussed what a victory over The Undertaker at WrestleMania means,you can read it here.
BEST OF MAXIM
Last night on Raw things got heated. Being the last show before this Sunday’s Wrestlemania, it was the final chan…
Michael Moody, son of the late Paul Bearer, commented on Facebook about the closing segment from Monday's Raw episode which saw CM Punk pouring ashes all over The Undertaker.
"If anyone is wondering, yes WWE did come to us wanting approval for tonight's storyline. The way it was presented to us was ok. Seeing it on screen was a different story. I don't even know...
Bearer's sons not upset over WWE angle, they just find it hard to watch.
Bearer's sons say WWE misled them on storyline, Raw audience drops before Wrestlemania, and Mick Foley's induction won't be on TV airing.
- To update yesterday’s post, WWE representative Adam Hopkins reached out and asked that we post the following text message that WWE officials received from Paul Bearer’s son Michael Moody regarding the closing segment on Monday’s RAW with CM Punk and The Undertaker:
TEXT FROM MICHAEL MOODY TO WWE:
“Hey. I woke up in time to watch the tail end of the show. What you explained...
- Below is episode 1 of The JBL & Michael Cole World Tour:
- Here's a photo of Diddy and Vince McMahon from WWE's Stars 4 Sandy Relief party tonight in New York City:
- CM Punk spoke with AMNY.com and talked about facing The Undertaker:
"I don’t want anybody to get bent out of shape with this answer. WrestleMania is the biggest show of the year and I take...
- Joe Roderick from Grand Slam Sports recently interviewed WWE Hall of Famer Jim Ross to promote WrestleMania 28. Here are some highlights:
Weather for WrestleMania 29:
“My initial thought was to pack a jacket. That hasn’t changed. I looked at the long-term weather, and it looks like we’re going to get a break in the end. It’s going to be chilly, but it’s not going to be...
ESPN’s Jon Robinson had the opportunity to interview CM Punk in advance of WrestleMania to offer a preview of things to come. Here are some highlights from the interview:
On facing The Undertaker…
“I think it would do something tremendous for anybody’s legacy…but I’m not really in awe of anybody I wrestle; I’m here to beat him.”
On if The Rock not being present for...
- Below is a new clip of JBL and Michael Cole:- Before going on tour with his band Fozzy in Europe, Chris Jericho is schedule for next week’s RAW and SmackDown. Jericho is expected to be touring through the end of April, but has been added to the April 22nd live event from the 02 Arena in London, England. Jericho is not advertised for any WWE events following that date.- As noted...
- Below is an updated photo of the WrestleMania 29 set inside Metlife Stadium:
- As noted before, Vince McMahon is teasing a big reveal on his Twitter account this Friday night. Vince will reportedly be revealing who will sing “America the Beautiful” at WrestleMania 29.
- While The Undertaker and CM Punk closed the show on Monday’s “go home” RAW, word is that their match...