Found December 06, 2012 on
-- WWE.com has an article up looking at CM Punk passing John Cena's 380-day WWE title reign, including an updated graphic showing CM Punk's title reign compared to other champions of the past 25 years. You can check that out at this link.
-- CM Punk was the #2 trending topic on Yahoo! on Tuesday night as a result of his knee surgery and the news that he won't be wrestling at WWE's TLC PPV next weekend.
-- WWE sent out the following yesterday…
World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc. : WWE ...
BEST OF MAXIM
AROUND THE WEB
Partial Source: The Wrestling Observer
-- As noted earlier here on the website, WWE's AJ Lee/John Cena storyline was eased off on RAW because of the pictures posted to TMZ of Cena accompanying Nikki Bella to her high school reunion at the end of last week. It was felt that doing the Cena storyline just three days after the pics got major publicity online would have thrown...
John Cena spoke to Virginia’s HamptonRoads.com this week to promote WWE’s upcoming Tribute to the Troops special. Here are some highlights.
Pro Wrestling & Patriotism Going Together:
“You know what, I don’t know. At the root of the good-vs.-evil story is what America is all about.”
Meeting Members of the Military:
“It’s kind of backwards. Every one of them wants...
- John Cena wrote the following today on Twitter about WWE Champion CM Punk beating his title reign and being out with an injury:
“Injured or healthy, today @CMPunk is the longest reigning @WWE champ in modern era, it would be hypocritical not to acknowledge + respect it”
“Sometimes luck is as valuable as skill, but the record books will not say it was a ‘lucky 381 and counting’...
- In its weekly “Wayback Wednesday” feature, the official WWE website has published a photo gallery chronicling the history of John Cena’s T-Shirts: “The Cenation leader’s ever-changing tees tell the story of his decade with WWE as he matured from a cocky hip hip-hop head in throwback jerseys to an established, respected locker room leader who proudly donned pink to support...
Credit – PWMania
WWE’s romance storyline with John Cena and AJ Lee was placed on the back burner on Raw Monday as a result of photos surfacing online of the Cenation leader appearing as former WWE Diva Nikki Bella’s date at her ten-year high-school reunion in Scottsdale, Arizona two weeks ago. The photos received a lot of publicity from TMZ, so continuing Cena’s storyline...
Partial Source: The Wrestling Observer
– As noted earlier here on the website, WWE’s AJ Lee/John Cena storyline was eased off on RAW because of the pictures posted to TMZ of Cena accompanying Nikki Bella to her high school reunion at the end of last week. It was felt that doing the Cena storyline just three days after the pics got major publicity online would have thrown it...
-- WWEShop.com has released a Zack Ryder Bro Parking Sign.
-- John Cena had a bad case of food poisoning at RAW this past week. It was first thought that he got sick in catering, but it appears as if he got it from eating on the road.
-- There have been rumors that ROH's Mike Bennett will be heading to WWE soon. His fiancé, former WWE Diva Maria Kanellis, posted the following...
By Anthony Caruso III
Right as CM Punk ties John Cena for being champion for 380 days, his title reign is in jeopardy.
According to the WWE website, Punk is currently having surgery on his knee. The procedure is taking place in Pensacola, Florida.
It is not know what knee the surgery is being done on. More details will come in with that information.
After being attacked by Ryback...
-- General Motors and WWE salute the Achilles Freedom Team. You can see the following video message, featuring John Cena, below:
-- Former WWE Superstar John Morrison released the following video message promoting his DREAMWAVE Wrestling match against Christian Rose on April 13, 2013 at Knights of Columbus in LaSalle, Illinois. You can watch it below:
WWE’s website has provided an update to CM Punk’s surgery.
The new report says that the surgery to CM Punk was arthroscopic in nature, and Dr. James Andrews trimmed a cartilage tear that had caused his knee to lock up.
Given the nature of the surgery, he is only expected out of action a few weeks.
New Plans for TLC PPV Revealed….
Cena’s Doctor Reveals More...
- Apparently CM Punk wasn’t the only wrestler in WWE not working at one hundred percent. PWInsider is reporting that John Cena has been fighting off some sort of illness and worked this weekend and last night’s Raw event sick.- WWE Hall of Famers Shawn Michaels and “Rowdy” Roddy Piper are among those to wish CM Punk a speedy recovery on Twitter.Shawn Michaels ?@ShawnMichaels...
Here are some post RAW tweets from various members of the WWE roster…
John Cena: “Great crowd tonight in Greensboro! Steel horse on its way to Norfolk for my favorite time of year. #TTTT”
Jim Ross: “@antoniocesaro & @WadeBarrett will both be in WrestleMania main event level bouts in the near future. Why? They’re smart/aggressive/driven.”
Vickie Guerrero: “Ok…ok…everyone...
As their rivalries crossed paths on SmackDown, Sheamus and John Cena joined forces to defeat The Big Show and Dolph Ziggler. With the losses stacking up, surely if Ziggler is to become a top player, he has to win the newly announced Ladder match at TLC?
The Shield still marred in mystery, insist they’re not in bed with CM Punk and Paul Heyman, but with attacks week after week,...
- Here’s this week’s listing of “What Was Cut From WWE RAW On Hulu Plus,” courtesy of Kaleb Perkins:
* The backstage segment with John Cena and Sheamus.
* AJ vs. Tamina
* Damien Sandow’s in-ring segment searching for his apprentice.
* Damien Sandow vs. Santino Marella.
* The backstage segment with Dolph Ziggler and Vickie Guerrero.
* Sin Cara vs. Alberto Del Rio
* The backstage...