Found September 26, 2012 on
Jim Ross is back with another blog update, which you can read its entirety at JRsBarBQ.com. Here are some highlights.CM Punk & Paul Heyman: “On the current path that @CMPunk is traveling, the WWE Champion and “Best in the World” aligning with @HeymanHustle Paul Heyman seems to be working well and will only get better…or worse depending on one’s interpretation. Obviously, Punk doesn’t need a ‘mouthpiece’ as @RealMickFoley so accurately and passionately pointed out Monday night but the Punk/Heyman duo comprises one of the most compelling presentations that WWE has had in recent memory. “Mick Foley’s Promo On RAW: “Mick’s presentation Monday night was one of the year’s best in ring, verbal performances and was one of the highlights of the three hour program from where I was sitting. “Jerry Lawler’s Future: “For those speculating on when Jerry will be back, that’s all it is or can be at this time is speculation. Obviously, Jerry will be welcomed back with open arms when he is
BEST OF MAXIM
Michael Cole wrote the following about working last night’s RAW with Jim Ross and interviewing Jerry Lawler:
“Wow what a night! Wonderful to see @JerryLawler looking so good! An honor to interview him. #LongLiveTheKing A privilege to call #Raw with hof @jrsbbq it was so much fun. Thanks boomer sooner!”
Ross replied and said that he had a blast.
FOLLOW US on TWITTER at Twitter...
– WWE.com has posted a video interview with Mick Foley after he was “attacked” by CM Punk to end RAW last night. Foley said he got Punk’s “message” and that he “touched a nerve” with the current WWE champion. Foley added that nobody will remember what happened to end RAW in a few months but they will remember Foley’s promo.
– Goldust tweeted today that he’ll...
Mick Foley happy with raw performance:
Mick Foley Tweeted the following after his confrontation with CM Punk on Monday’s Raw:
“The feedback from last night’s encounter on #RAW with @CMPunk has been just incredible. Thanks to all of you for your tweets. I honestly didn’t know if I could deliver at that level anymore.”
WWE Hall of Famer Jim Ross is back with another blog. Here are some highlights.
How to create a new mega star: "It's obviously not easy and takes a combined effort from many areas but getting said talent on a roll is a significant part of the process. Taking a few chances along the way is usually necessary as does steering the course with the earmarked talent who must be...
- With 35 year old John Cena currently dealing with back, elbow, hip and neck issues, there has been a lot of talk for months about who is the next top guy for WWE. With Vince McMahon's days likely numbered, some believe that the next top guy after Cena will be Vince's last ever hand-picked top guy.
While Cena won't be replaced as the top guy until his body breaks down...
- As seen at the end of last night’s RAW from Albany, WWE Champion CM Punk was confronted by Ryback after Punk attacked Mick Foley backstage.This led to speculation that Ryback would be feuding with Punk but PWInsider reports that the staredown between the two was just a tease for fans, just something to think about for the future.The plan is for John Cena to still wrestle Punk...
- On Raw Monday, Mick Foley confronted CM Punk over what he believes to be an unsettling transformation in the WWE Champion under the guidance of Paul Heyman. The Hardcore Legend weighed in on their confrontation the day after on Twitter.
“The feedback from last night’s encounter on #RAW with @CMPunk has been just incredible. Thanks to all of you for your tweets. I honestly didn’t...
- Michael Cole wrote the following about working last night’s RAW with Jim Ross and interviewing Jerry Lawler:“Wow what a night! Wonderful to see @JerryLawler looking so good! An honor to interview him. #LongLiveTheKing A privilege to call #Raw with hof @jrsbbq it was so much fun. Thanks boomer sooner!”Ross replied and said that he had a blast.- Wade Barrett wrote the following...
- As noted before, WWE has been considering doing some kind of storyline with instant replays.
RAW General Manager AJ Lee mentioned on RAW this week that WWE does not do instant replays and won’t be doing them. This was mentioned for a reason.
The latest word on WWE using instant replays is that it would likely be used as a stipulation or a gimmick for a certain match, not something...
- Alex Riley’s recent tweets about Baltimore Ravens quarterback Joe Flacco made ESPN’s First Take this morning. Riley wrote about the mention on his Twitter, stating, “Thanks to @espn First Take for throwin my Tweet about Flacco up, #RileyKnowsQB’s”
- WWE posted this video of John Cena talking about WWE’s partnership with Susan G. Komen for the Cure:
- WWE noted on their...
Tonight WWE will tape this week’s Smackdown portion of WWE Superstars from the First Niagara Center in Buffalo, New York. Here are the full results.
* Johnny Curtis defeated Michael McGillicutty.
WWE Superstars (Airing Thursday)
WRESTLING HUMOR: John Cena Learning One Move at a Time, Team Friendship, Sin Cara as Big Botch Man….