Found April 14, 2013 on
WWE Hall of Famer Jim Ross has published a new blog entry on JrsBarBq.com. Here are some highlights.
Thoughts on Steve Austin’s prediction of Fandango at champion: @steveaustinBSR predicts that @WWEFandango will be IC Champion within a few months. It might not take that long but I could also see Fandango winning the US Title as well at some point. Stars become stars over the long haul and even though Fandango has had an amazing few weeks and change as it relates to recognition, etc, it’s how he does long term that writes his story. If Fandango can continue to grow, a key role at WM30 could be in his future and that’s generally considered the yard stick.
AS I wrote here weeks ago, bell to bell Fandango can ‘go’ but using Beautiful Bobby Eaton’s Alabama Jam finisher might not be the best over the long haul. That’s just my two cents.
Ryback vs John Cena: Just because @Ryback22 is hungry for the WWE Title and the money that comes along with it why does that motive make the powerhouse a...
BEST OF MAXIM
AROUND THE WEB
- Here’s the latest episode of Backstage Fallout from last night’s WWE SmackDown:- Ryback tweeted the following to John Cena:“Enjoy your bus and luxurious travels you earned them all. I now will earn mine. I have the torque cause I do the work. RTime
- The Rock tweeted the following message revealing if he’ll need surgery to repair the injuries sustained at WrestleMania 29:“Injury update: Dr’s & I elected not to reattach tendons to my pelvis. They’ll just scar up. Now I prep to shoot HERCULES #TheDemiGOD”- Dolph Ziggler’s World Heavyweight Title win was not a result of WWE re-writing Monday’s RAW, according...
Dolph Ziggler's World Heavyweight title win was not a result of WWE re-writing Monday's episode of Raw according to PWInsider.
Multiple sources confirmed that the plan for several weeks was for Ziggler to cash in and win the WWE World title the day after WrestleMania. This was one of the reasons Ziggler had been losing so many matches, with the belief being it would create...
- World Heavyweight Champion Dolph Ziggler was recently interviewed by The Rise Guys. Here are some highlights:
Does he hate John Cena?
“Yep. Question number two.”
If most male wrestling fans over the age of 16 hate Cena:
“It depends. What he represents for our company is awesome. He is our franchise guy. He’s the go to guy. He’s never not delivered with something. He connects...
Bully Ray took to twitter last night to answer a few questions from followers. Here is a recap:
who was your first ever opponent?
Primo Carnera 3
any pre match rituals??
how many years do ya plan to wrestle?
As long as I can perform and make $$$.
Bully, did you and Devon plan on joining aces and eights all along? Even before you guys split up?
what do you think...
Embedded in the videos below are several highlights from this week's SmackDown episode.
Dolph Zigggler returns to SmackDown as the new World Heavyweight Champion
Team Hell No vs. The Prime Time Players
Santino Marella vs. Wade Barrett
Booker T makes a tough decision, pitting Sheamus & Randy Orton in a 2-on-1 Handicap Match
The Funkadactyls & Kaitlyn vs. The Bella...
– WWE returns to the Linco Stadium in Taipei, Taiwan on July 6th, 2013 at 6 PM. Tickets go on sale April 16th.
– WWE.com is featuring a massive photo gallery from WrestleMania 29 last Sunday at Metlife Stadium. To view the gallery (with much higher resolution), click here.
– You can now follow me (Ryan Clark) on Facebook and Twitter. My Facebook account is located at http:...