Found August 21, 2013 on
– John Cena just posted the following on Twitter…“Surgery went very well, Dr Andrews has more than done his part, now I will do mine.”– Rey Mysterio’s return has been pushed back a further month and the company expects him to return to action in September. As we reported earlier, Mysterio had hoped to return in time for SummerSlam but it obviously came too early.– There is an article on former Florida High School Wrestling Champion and current WWE Star Bray Wyatt on MaxPreps.com which you can view here.The post John Cena Surgery Goes Well, Rey Mysterio Return Pushed Back & Bray Wyatt Featured appeared first on Wrestling-Edge.com.
BEST OF MAXIM
WWE star has been battling torn triceps that he suffered during a performance this summer, and his insistence on wrestling through the pain has led to a baseball sized ball of fluid in his left elbow. Cena revealed the injured and announced that he would be going on a hiatus to recover during last night’s WWE Monday Night Raw event. Cena will undergo surgery with Dr. James Andrews...
John Cena will be out 4-6 months with a torn triceps injury. After looking at the baseball he has where his elbow should be, it’s easy to see why. Cena announced at WWE Raw on Monday that he will have surgery for the injury. “I cannot put off my surgery any longer. Tonight I leave […]
Cena has surgery and addresses fans:
John Cena underwent successful triceps surgery today under WWE Doctor James Andrews in Birmingham, Alabama. Cena Tweeted:
“Surgery went very well, Dr Andrews has more than done his part, now I will do mine.”
Speaking of Cena he was this year’s Pro Wrestling Illustrated number one on the PWI 500… “Even after celebrating 11 years on WWE...
Rey Mysterio was recently interviewed by Arda Ocal after the WWE2K14 panel this weekend. Here are some highlights.
The WWE 2K14 panel with Flair: "It was a piece of history that was laid on that panel right now. [Laughs] I'm sure pretty soon - if not now - it should be out on YouTube so check it out."
When he plans to return: "I was really hoping for SummerSlam...
– Following his surgery on Wednesday to repair a torn tricep, John Cena spoke with WWE.com and had the following comments:“I plan on using the next couple months to rehab and get healthy as I can, as quickly as I can. My goal is to return to WWE healthy and strong, and since my expected time away is only six months, this shouldn’t affect WrestleMania.”In terms of how the...
Trey often likes to pick on the fact that wrestling is nothing but fake fighting. While that point of view completely misses why fans find wrestling appealing, it turns out that maybe fake fighting is what the wrestlers should stick to. Saturday night, a mere 24 hours away from SummerSlam, World Heavyweight Champion Alberto Del Rio was involved in a bar fight near the hotel and if...
Between 2000 and 2005, CM Punk wrestled on the indy scene whilst also getting two big breaks with both Ring of Honor and TNA.
The Facebook page for the Save Mart Center in Fresno, CA mentioned that Rey Mysterio has been added to this Friday’s live event at the arena. Here is an excerpt from their page:
“The WWE Returns to Fresno with one huge night of Live Event action. See over 20 of your favorite WWE Superstars including:
The World’s Strongest Man Mark Henry, The Shield, The High Flying Sin Cara...
- Ryback is in line for a major push coming out of his current bullying gimmick. Those who work in WWE merchandising have been told to go heavy on coming up with ideas for him. Usually when they get that word it means not just a big push but a babyface turn.
- WWE apparently changed the planned finish to the CM Punk vs. Brock Lesnar SummerSlam match in the middle of last week. This...
– WWE is advertising the following for the California-set house tour this weekend:
In addition, Rey Mysterio is set for the Friday show in Fresno according to the arena’s website.
– The company’s other tour this weekend runs through through New Mexico and has advertised:
Alberto Del Rio
The idea of the Corporation will become the biggest storyline in the company and the wrestling business this year. While TNA is struggling to stay afloat, the WWE continues to be innovative, even if it takes awhile for the innovation to be made clear.